Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Brutal truth, we don't need foids as much as we think

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
If we did we would fight tooth and nail to get one, we would chace the city whores or accept being a betacuck, drug or rape or blackmail foids. Most of us completely gave up on the idea while the rest daydreams. Very few does something about it. You could say its because of low T or some shit but most of us just wants the physical part of the relationship, which after fap subside enough for us not to care to the point of doing something drastic.

Its because we all deep down realized that in modern times having a gf has more bad sides than good. Society has spoiled them rotten. What they bring on the table? Them making money doesnt means shit, she will still expect of you to pay while she will spend her money on herself. They dont know how to cook, dont know how to wash and clean, theyre extremely lazy when not paid. Theyre hateful and pissed off. They dont care if youre tired, hungry, sad, whatever. Good gf treatment are extremely rare and reserved only for perfect big bones guys. We love the fantasy romanticized version of it. Real deal would make us disappoint real quickly. She would hate you and blame you for every second youre serving her.

This came to my mind after watching mrbeast video. Two people around same age locked up. He is well capable of taking care of both of them while she cant even prepare herself a meal. And she doesnt feels ashamed of that jfl, full grown ass woman waits to be spoonfed like a baby. Real disgrace. They shame us for not being a real men? Theyre not even a w of a woman.

i used the timestamp simply to get the idea

View: https://youtu.be/UPrkC1LdlLY?t=515

lvm gf experience

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/398dcpCq31c?feature=share

Last edited:
Modern women are not good for anything but sex. They don't have the ability to love you like women in the past would, and they are insufferable to be around. In all honesty, living alone or with your parents and having peace and freedom to do your hobbies as you want is better than being with a nagging bitchy whore who hates you

Modern women are not good for anything but sex. They don't have the ability to love you like women in the past would, and they are insufferable to be around. In all honesty, living alone or with your parents and having peace and freedom to do your hobbies as you want is better than being with a nagging bitchy whore who hates you
I actually agree. I would rather be an incel neet than a cuck

That is why when I croak I will die with a smile on my face. I never needed anyone other then myself.

I actually agree. I would rather be an incel neet than a cuck
Same. Being an incel is bad, but cuck is worse. Imagine if my extra money went to an awful woman and not my cars, lol.

Same. Being an incel is bad, but cuck is worse. Imagine if my extra money went to an awful woman and not my cars, lol.
Based.
Theyre so rotten that they see loving someone and treating him as a human being oppressive. Crazy bitches.

Based.
Theyre so rotten that they see loving someone and treating him as a human being oppressive. Crazy bitches.
Yeah, truly insane and evil. They literally hate love. Disgusting creatures. My car might break down occasionally and be expensive, but at least it doesn’t bitch at me and call me worthless! It also shuts the fuck up when I turn it off, unlike these modern nagging whores, lol.

Very good thread OP. I will add this pure, distilled, turbo whitepill to my megathread

My car might break down occasionally and be expensive, but at least it doesn’t bitch at me and call me worthless! It also shuts the fuck up when I turn it off, unlike these modern nagging whores, lol.
You dropped your crown king :feelsaww:

Yeah, truly insane and evil. They literally hate love. Disgusting creatures. My car might break down occasionally and be expensive, but at least it doesn’t bitch at me and call me worthless! It also shuts the fuck up when I turn it off, unlike these modern nagging whores, lol.
:feelskek: Based carcel

Cars > modern whores

3DPD are nasty whores.

To satisfy my urges to be loved i cope woth 2D animu waifus and for sexual urges just coom, there is no point being with a foid that hates you.

Its chad or nothing.

Society programmed them to think being a whore is "liberty" and that they should have equal rights without doing equal the work.

Cant wait for robo wifes tbh.

The way of an incel doesn't seem all that bad. Either you are destined to be a cuck, a delusional bluepiller or a man who's kids got stolen by a bitch. Even the 7s through 10s chads go through shallow women who aren't capable of love, at what point do you get desensitized to sex?

The way of an incel doesn't seem all that bad. Either you are destined to be a cuck, a delusional bluepiller or a man who's kids got stolen by a bitch. Even the 7s through 10s chads go through shallow women who aren't capable of love, at what point do you get desensitized to sex?
Women are just bad nowadays. Not even worth the trouble of dating them, unlike the half decent women that existed 50-100 years ago

It comes down to the girl you have I guess. Theres definitely loving, loyal girls still out there, but they are just so rare that men consider them nonexistent. If you find one, you have basically won the relationship lottery.

Maslow also considered sex a major need, it supposedly gives an amazing feeling and serves as a stress release, thats why Men who have a lot of sex are not only more chill, but also healthier.

I think what really makes men sick is the Modern dating experience, its hard, time consuming, energy draining, costs a lot of money and on top of it certain men, we, don't even get that experience.

Society programmed them to think being a whore is "liberty" and that they should have equal rights without doing equal the work.
"Society" (insert Shlomo meme here)

Yeah even if rejected by foids and society at large i believe there's a sleeping volcel in each and every one of us cause foids can provoke so much antipathy now that they are free. They are not to be trusted, self serving psychos and the whole zeitgeist surrounding us is utterly fucked for any self respecting guy

Theres definitely loving, loyal girls still out there
True. But by looking for that, men end up with some evil witch (after having simped for and validated hudred of similar foids in the process), get taken advantage of and treated like shit, and if they have kids the cycle continues. I think mgtow were right that walking away could be a militant act... if enough guys would do it, but that's a fairy tale tbh

True. But by looking for that, men end up with some evil witch (after having simped for and validated hudred of similar foids in the process), get taken advantage of and treated like shit, and if they have kids the cycle continues. I think mgtow were right that walking away could be a militant act... if enough guys would do it, but that's a fairy tale tbh
True, except MGTOW is redpill cope.

Where do they go? Lol? Also like you said MGTOW would only work if Chads would walk away and essentially become Volcel, but that just doesnt work lmao.

Agree but i think foids in the past were similar

If we did we would fight tooth and nail to get one, we would chace the city whores or accept being a betacuck, drug or rape or blackmail foids. Most of us completely gave up on the idea while the rest daydreams. Very few does something about it. You could say its because of low T or some shit but most of us just wants the physical part of the relationship, which after fap subside enough for us not to care to the point of doing something drastic.

Its because we all deep down realized that in modern times having a gf has more bad sides than good. Society has spoiled them rotten. What they bring on the table? Them making money doesnt means shit, she will still expect of you to pay while she will spend her money on herself. They dont know how to cook, dont know how to wash and clean, theyre extremely lazy when not paid. Theyre hateful and pissed off. They dont care if youre tired, hungry, sad, whatever. Good gf treatment are extremely rare and reserved only for perfect big bones guys. We love the fantasy romanticized version of it. Real deal would make us disappoint real quickly. She would hate you and blame you for every second youre serving her.

This came to my mind after watching mrbeast video. Two people around same age locked up. He is well capable of taking care of both of them while she cant even prepare herself a meal. And she doesnt feels ashamed of that jfl, full grown ass woman waits to be spoonfed like a baby. Real disgrace. They shame us for not being a real men? Theyre not even a w of a woman.

i used the timestamp simply to get the idea

View: https://youtu.be/UPrkC1LdlLY?t=515

lvm gf experience

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/398dcpCq31c?feature=share

Yeah modern women are so selfish

Yeah modern women are so selfish
So selfish and self centered that they blame society because theyre supposed to take care of their own children jfl muh oppression, why wont the government workers feed my kids while i fuck with criminals, boo hoo mysoginy #kills all foids

They were, but I think there were still more good ones back then. Nowadays, almost all of them are bad
Great majority of people are sheep. Nowadays it's modern and encouraged to hate men so they all do. In the past it wasn't so they didn't as much. Lesbians have no use of all men so they push this really hard, trying to satanize men.

Great majority of people are sheep. Nowadays it's modern and encouraged to hate men so they all do. In the past it wasn't so they didn't as much. Lesbians have no use of all men so they push this really hard, trying to satanize men.
Yep. Women are sheep overall and just go with whatever soyciety pushes, so it’s no surprise they are almost all nasty bitches nowadays