Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL: Trump TRAILING IN POLLS

Never began for Trumpcels

@Sloth22
@DarkStar

The polls don't really matter as the Jews decide who wins the elections

The polls don't really matter as the Jews decide who wins the elections
I hope Kamala wins tbh. Both are Jewish puppets and America is fucked either way, Trump will make it very hard for Iran/Hezbollah to do something against the Zionists. He is a puppet

I hope Kamala wins tbh. Both are Jewish puppets and America is fucked either way, Trump will make it very hard for Iran/Hezbollah to do something against the Zionists. He is a puppet
I kinda hope for that too since i want the ZOG empire to collapse

Nationwide vote means nothing, it’s the electoral college. Look at who is leading in swing states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia

Nationwide vote means nothing, it’s the electoral college. Look at who is leading in swing states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia
I see

trump is a retard, he's up against it and is too busy gooning over kamala to do anything abt it

literally calling a fat ugly sheboon like that 'beautiful' jfl

he should bully her like he did with shillary, instead he's watching her speeches in his gooncave wtf

most shitty campaign ever

Also Trump may have a good amount if conservatives pushing for him but kamala has socialmediamaxxed and psyoped retarded toilets.

JBB is law in Burgerland.

We got a civil war coming up boyos

Hell no, I will never vote for a women. Are these people retarded?

fake polls by the jew york times

Fake fucking news

Suifuel for @Subhuman Niceguy and @Corvus