Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Tinder dating analytics

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-

A foid actually created a graph that shows her tinder dating activities. She left swiped 90% of guys, not 20%. She actually communicate with less than 5% of chads. At the end, she only dated 0.2% of chads.

I am pretty sure incel-tier men are nowhere close to being in the top 10% who gets the lucky right swipe. And far less men ever got to talk with her, and even less got to meet with her. When foid has a dating app, its for chad only, if you haven't figured this out already. Seeing this is brutal though. ITS OVER, even for average looking guys, on the online dating market.

IT foids - Tinder isn't real life
Also IT - my boyfriend is 6'3

Sub8 is incel if you're on Tinder

JFL at sub8 law deniers

99/1 and 999/1 deniers GTFIH

Guys it’s ok, I just got back from blockbusters and realized tinder isn’t real life :soy:

IT ignore the stats, of course, that the overwhelming majority of relationships for millennials and zoomers begin online.

They still think its the 1940s or some shit where people marry their high school sweethearts.

Brutal indeed

When foid hypergamy gets so bad landwhales end up Fucking 8 ft+ terrachads

fearmongering in women is making them chase superalpha men nobody who is normal is garunteed the bare minimum for anything anymore

Brutal stuff man

i.e. my boyfriend is 5’11” plus tall hair and big shoes and a couple of imaginary inches.
you cant even fraud without being still 6 inches over a foids head with no shoes its over

The advice from the video maker to his male viewers to not use dating apps is a bit useless when every woman indeed will use this app for finding chads.

Just play the lottery to have the opportunity to text a woman bro

[/QUOTE

BuT I DateD GuYs wHo wErE 5'8 TeHehEhehe

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal

Tinder isn't real life sweaty

i.e. my boyfriend is 5’11” plus tall hair and big shoes and a couple of imaginary inches.
Hi, rectangle head Chad here, 'ey yo door frame check.
a718bb961b619944bf9c700dce84465f.jpg

BuT I DateD GuYs wHo wErE 5'8 TeHehEhehe
When we were 13 lololol

Last edited:
The advice from the video maker to his male viewers to not use dating apps is a bit useless when every woman indeed will use this app for finding chads.
Its mostly a MGTOW channel. His advice is to give up on dating and women entirely, heh. Dating apps are a waste of time. How can any average (or below average) guy expect to get ANYWHERE on dating apps? So the advice to delete all your datings apps is a bit based, regardless. Don't even give dating apps ad revenue. Its a frivolous pursuit.

I can't believe a woman really spent all that time swiping. Fuck, they really know what they are looking for even if they don't come across it that often. Chad is chiseled into their brains.

I can't believe a woman really spent all that time swiping. Fuck, they really know what they are looking for even if they don't come across it that often. Chad is chiseled into their brains.
.... but she was just looking for a man with they right PERSONALITY in his photos and tinder bios!!!!

A foid actually created a graph that shows her tinder dating activities. She left swiped 90% of guys, not 20%. She actually communicate with less than 5% of chads. At the end, she only dated 0.2% of chads.

I am pretty sure incel-tier men are nowhere close to being in the top 10% who gets the lucky right swipe. And far less men ever got to talk with her, and even less got to meet with her. When foid has a dating app, its for chad only, if you haven't figured this out already. Seeing this is brutal though. ITS OVER, even for average looking guys, on the online dating market.

Not one watch of the ragefuel

1 in 10k? What's the incel version? 0 Always 0.

Imagine going through a severely rigourous vetting process that every Ivy League school would be jelaous of, just to fuck a hoe.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

don't go on tinder if you are sub 8

i hate thats its possible for them to do this and still get chad in the end

i hate thats its possible for them to do this and still get chad in the end
The cruelest of pills is with few exceptions they win in the end. Even the featured sluts on /whereareallthegoodmen lead better lives than us.

yeah sure I won't use the app or social media and do pua :lul: right I'm a baller I'm low inhib as fuck and .. wait they don't want my dick? :feelshehe::lul:

That's not the ugly swedish girl is it?