Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BRUTAL TEEN-LOVE PILL] - TRIGGER WARNING, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
TLDR -

IT IS UNIRONICALLY BETTER TO TONGUE-KISS AN UGLY DEFORMED LANDWHALE ONCE AT AGED 15 AND NEVER AGAIN EXPERIENCE ANY SEXUAL PLEASURE IN YOUR LIFE, THAN TO BE A KHHV UNTIL AGE 20 AND THEN SPEND A LIFE BANGING THE HOTTEST STACIES ON THE PLANET, YES, TEENLOVE IS THAT IMPORTANT FOR DEVELOPMENT

Water. No landwhale for your 15yocel

It's not water because some people here don't understand it yet.
Only bluepilled who haven't read the blackoil would reject this fact. However, this is relevant only for normies.

Only bluepilled who haven't read the blackoil would reject this fact. However, this is relevant only for normies.
The teenlove pill just says that teenlove is important.

I'm saying I'd unironcally have one make-out session with an acid-attacked landwhale at age 15 than to be Andrew Tate and fuck the hottest pussies on the planet afterwards.

Woudl you like me to write a poem about teen love?

Do you know what “stacey” means? A landwhale isnt a stacy, its not even an LTB. Get a clue simp
That's exactly what I said dumbass. You won't kiss a landwhale because she's not hot, i.e a STACY... if your philosophy is "stacy or nothing" than even Chadlites are incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back