Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal story of a whitecel about noodlewhores

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/r1ZSVpg0UDk?t=3654

I truly hate noodlewhores so much, I am not asian, and I barely saw any and never spoke with one
but fuck I really do feel hatred for them, they are like the women of the women

i wish noodles would fuck off with that yellow fever shit.
just because a white guy uses you as a cumrag doesn't mean he's attracted to you over white foids, you're just MUCH easier for them to fuck because you worship white cock like it's satan.

View: https://youtu.be/r1ZSVpg0UDk?t=3654

I truly hate noodlewhores so much, I am not asian, and I barely saw any and never spoke with one
but fuck I really do feel hatred for them, they are like the women of the women

Filipinas are really something else. They're one of those rare Asian countries that get colonized and brutally rape fucked by Europeans, but even after gaining independence, they take their obsession over whiteness up to 11, begging to be raped by whites again like the 1800s.

There are plenty of chink and gook and jap foids that want to ride white dick but for the most part they date within their own race (by force or by necessity or by choice no one really truly knows).

But the Philippines and Latin American countries are just about white is good everything else is bad.

pretty funny to watch actually tbh

me when theres no noodles around me :reeeeee: