Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal statuspill. Status halo effect is real (proof inside)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Manlet bodybuilder LARPs as Conor McGregor and gets treated like a god:

That feeling when you walk on the beach and mog EVERYONE because of your status. You will never have this.

Mfw Khabib destroyed McGregor:

ezgif-2-012dd9ee3fea-1-gif.170544

Some guy larped as Zac Efron

jfl at normies how can you be this obsessed with celebrities

statusmaxx is underrated tbh u can be ugly af and u will fuck if u have status

statusmaxx is underrated tbh u can be ugly af and u will fuck if u have status
Watch again. Its only negative feature is its height. Everything else is brutally positive. It only validates my theory that no negative trait alone will push a man to inceldom.

Watch again. Its only negative feature is its height. Everything else is brutally positive. It only validates my theory that no negative trait alone will push a man to inceldom.
sure bro that guy is good looking i was talking of statusmaxx in general, look at this guy for example www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n5nOEJtrYA he is legit disgusting but he got a girlfriend because his youtube video got 2 millions views.

i have no status except on this forum (maybe)

That was the best day of his life.

@RobustManlet

Lifefuel for you

jfl at normies how can you be this obsessed with celebrities
this always makes me wonder as well. every femoid would instantly jump at the chance to gobble pitt's or dicaprio's cock. your looksmatched gf of 10 years you took the virginity of? doesn't matter. she met edward norton on the street and immediately felt him up and got creampied :feelsrope:

He is good looking, like maybe 7/10 if you factor height (or lack of). But the statusmaxx boost pushes him to where he's treated like a 10/10.

Guy in OP is chad

Proof manlet chads exist

Statusmaxxing only works if Chad(tier face) or better

Statusmaxxing is only legit if you're celebrity tier.