Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [BRUTAL] Something a friend of mine admitted to me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I met this friend at Church, he's very based and I've known him now for quite a few months. Last time we met, I told him about my autism amongst other social problems, and he said this to me

"I knew there was something up with you the moment I looked at you, because of the way you look at people and your pupils are always massive"

He's a cool guy, he said he wants to help me with my social abilities as he said I clearly don't know how to interact with the outside world.

I don't think there's a solution. Part of me wants to give up going outside. I'll never be able to interact with society.

I do believe there could be be a cure

Part of me believes that if I beat the crap out of someone in a fight, that will fix everything, alas that probably is delusional thinking...

Brutal man. Instantly they can tell you are not normal

I want to give up going outside
Nah, going outside on secluded land like forests is fun af. Just minimize your time around normshits. Also, I feel so bad for you bro. You were feeling a lot better and they ruined it for you this fast

Nah, going outside on secluded land like forests is fun af. Just minimize your time around normshits. Also, I feel so bad for you bro. You were feeling a lot better and they ruined it for you this fast
I felt excellent this morning, looking forward to a day of learning, but the person I was paired with gave up on the course and the mistreatment is just a reminder of the brutal isolation I'm in.

Part of me believes that if I beat the crap out of someone in a fight, that will fix everything, alas that probably is delusional thinking...
I have tried, but if u are a truecel, it will only give them justification to hate you and they will feel it is ok to marginalize you even more.

During school a random foid told me I was weird. Besides that, i only heard people saying this on my back.....

I met this friend at Church, he's very based and I've known him now for quite a few months. Last time we met, I told him about my autism amongst other social problems, and he said this to me

"I knew there was something up with you the moment I looked at you, because of the way you look at people and your pupils are always massive"

He's a cool guy, he said he wants to help me with my social abilities as he said I clearly don't know how to interact with the outside world.

I don't think there's a solution. Part of me wants to give up going outside. I'll never be able to interact with society.

I do believe there could be be a cure

Mogs me for having a friend.