Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal smitepill - smite is a lot like the human male food chain in real life when you think about it

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ive been playing smite all day and i realised some parallels between types of men in real life and player hierarchy in joust matches.

joust is 3 player. in each or at least most games i find that there is always this hierarchy that establishes within the team:

1 - the chad player. this one gets all the kills(gets all the foids), dies the least(rarely or never gets cucked or rejected) levels up the quickest(matures the earliest due to having sex and relationships the earliest), steals all your kills(cucks you and cockblocks you from getting foids), carries the team(like how chads carry sports teams in PE classes in HS), and gets the most gold(chads are almost always richer than their uglier counterparts due to easier time getting and maintaining jobs). some players(people) like him for carrying the team and often orbit him(stay by his side for protection and to try to get kills after he lowers enemy gods health) whilst others me included hate him for stealing kills(cucking you) and being superior to you in every way(outmatching your K - D - A and level). also the most satisfied.

2 - the normie player. this player is in the middle and doesnt do as well as the chad player but doesnt completely screw up like the incel player. either hates the chad player for overshadowing him or endorses him for carrying the team. often has a lot of assists(cucked the most in real life). if he is lucky he will scrape a kill of an enemy god that is on critically low health thanks to the chad player(getting chads leftovers). often follows the chad player for his protection(normies making friends with chads so he can protect him).

3 - the incel player. this player performs the worst out of the team(at the bottom in real life), gets little to no kills(no sex or relationships in real life), has to get buffs or powerful items before landing a minimal amount of kills(having to pay sex workers to have sex), dies the most(rejected the most irl). hates being at the bottom overshadowed by both normie players and chads(hates being at the bottom of the hierarchy. tries to buy items and use buffs to climb up the ladder(moneymaxxing for surgery looksmaxxing to climb up the social ladder). often rage quits because he is fed up of being at the bottom(like how incels irl rope or go neet because they have had enough of being at the bottom) and gets shat on for it by other players(like how normies shit on you for neeting and shame suicidal thoughts).

Last edited:
Good observation tbh

Sadly, 3 will always lose in life.

Bro I've been playing Smite all day too! I made hacks for it so I'm fucking killing everyone in the game.

you can't escape reality in anyway anymore. even videogames are not safe.

ive been playing smite all day and i realised some parallels between types of men in real life and player hierarchy in joust matches.

joust is 3 player. in each or at least most games i find that there is always this hierarchy that establishes within the team:

1 - the chad player. this one gets all the kills(gets all the foids), dies the least(rarely or never gets cucked or rejected) levels up the quickest(matures the earliest due to having sex and relationships the earliest), steals all your kills(cucks you and cockblocks you from getting foids), carries the team(like how chads carry sports teams in PE classes in HS), and gets the most gold(chads are almost always richer than their uglier counterparts due to easier time getting and maintaining jobs). some players(people) like him for carrying the team and often orbit him(stay by his side for protection and to try to get kills after he lowers enemy gods health) whilst others me included hate him for stealing kills(cucking you) and being superior to you in every way(outmatching your K - D - A and level). also the most satisfied.

2 - the normie player. this player is in the middle and doesnt do as well as the chad player but doesnt completely screw up like the incel player. either hates the chad player for overshadowing him or endorses him for carrying the team. often has a lot of assists(cucked the most in real life). if he is lucky he will scrape a kill of an enemy god that is on critically low health thanks to the chad player(getting chads leftovers). often follows the chad player for his protection(normies making friends with chads so he can protect him).

3 - the incel player. this player performs the worst out of the team(at the bottom in real life), gets little to no kills(no sex or relationships in real life), has to get buffs or powerful items before landing a minimal amount of kills(having to pay sex workers to have sex), dies the most(rejected the most irl). hates being at the bottom overshadowed by both normie players and chads(hates being at the bottom of the hierarchy. tries to buy items and use buffs to climb up the ladder(moneymaxxing for surgery looksmaxxing to climb up the social ladder). often rage quits because he is fed up of being at the bottom(like how incels irl rope or go neet because they have had enough of being at the bottom) and gets shat on for it by other players(like how normies shit on you for neeting and shame suicidal thoughts).
Anyone can be a smite chad. It's the easiest moba game.

You can say this for any multiplayer game

You can say this for any multiplayer game

its far more prominent in a 3 v 3 setting. usually in shooters when the teams and maps are much bigger its rare that you get your kill stolen and you dont get buffs or buy stuff midgame like you do in mobas.