Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL SISTERPILL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU HAVE A SISTER

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Idk about you but I used to love my sister a lot and think that, despite her being a foid, she'll always be there for me and love me despite my looks, since we're family. Until I was sisterpilled. Then it hit me that if a Chad brutally beat me up in front of her, stomping my subhuman head agaisnt the pavement to my death, she would have no problem fucking him afterwards and wouldn't feel bad at all. Because foids want chad above all, including family. I'll never look at my sister the same way again.

Proof of the sisterpill (credit to @Reddit_is_for_cucks ):

img_8101_li-jpg.157310

As you can see, he (as chadfish) calls her brother a retard and she plays it off :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Did your sister call you a retard or the other person in those texts?

Did your sister call you a retard or the other person in those texts?
those texts are from a chadfish experiment. chadfish called her brother a retard and she didnt mind at all because it was chad

This is common sense tbh I’ve hated my sisters since day 1

those texts are from a chadfish experiment. chadfish called her brother a retard and she didnt mind at all because it was chad
To be fair, she isn't really calling you a retard though. She actually say "hey that's my brother, why would you ask a question like that".

Of course she still wants Chad but that doesn't mean she HATES you. (Although if you're ugly there's a good chance she does.)

sisters are hell
they're are evil tbh

To be fair, she isn't really calling you a retard though. She actually say "hey that's my brother, why would you ask a question like that".

Of course she still wants Chad but that doesn't mean she HATES you. (Although if you're ugly there's a good chance she does.)
no one's calling me a retard lmao this is a chadfish experiment that has nothing to do with me, however, this proves that our sisters would let chad bully us which honestly means that not even family bonds escape the blackpill

to people you are not a person,you are merely a number.If something better comes along you will be throw under the bus.Only god and a few saints can love man as man and not just man+everything that makes man more attractive.

no one's calling me a retard lmao this is a chadfish experiment that has nothing to do with me, however, this proves that our sisters would let chad bully us which honestly means that not even family bonds escape the blackpill
technically your story of chad actualy beating you up is better evidence than a slight jab at you in a text, you realize that right?

If you were texting a stacy, and she said "who is that bitch" about your sister, before knowing it was your sister, would you still not bang her? When the chadfish calls you a retard in a text, your sister assumes you are never going to hear about it, so the idea is "what he doesn't know won't hurt him".

my sister is a disgusting roastie who will die alone

technically your story of chad actualy beating you up is better evidence than a slight jab at you in a text, you realize that right?

If you were texting a stacy, and she said "who is that bitch" about your sister, before knowing it was your sister, would you still not bang her? When the chadfish calls you a retard in a text, your sister assumes you are never going to hear about it, so the idea is "what he doesn't know won't hurt him".
that story is made up obviously lol

"who is that bitch" isnt the same as "who is that retard", and if I was talking to a stacy who called my sister a retard i'd be upset tbh, and since there's no way i'll get laid anyway since im ugly, i'd call her out on it

that story is made up obviously lol

"who is that bitch" isnt the same as "who is that retard", and if I was talking to a stacy who called my sister a retard i'd be upset tbh, and since there's no way i'll get laid anyway since im ugly, i'd call her out on it
i'd be upset too, but I would let it slide in hopes of getting laid tbh. that's just me though

I don't have sisters or brothers. My parents' genes will die with me. I don't know if that's better or worse than having a sister.

i'd be upset too, but I would let it slide in hopes of getting laid tbh. that's just me though
shit man idk, i'd like to think i wouldn't let it slide, i mean that's kinda shitty

shit man idk, i'd like to think i wouldn't let it slide, i mean that's kinda shitty
it is kinda shitty

but if its in a text, and she didnt know it was my sister, and my sister is never gonna hear about, and I have a chance at fucking a good looking foid? i think i'd give it a pass

it is kinda shitty

but if its in a text, and she didnt know it was my sister, and my sister is never gonna hear about, and I have a chance at fucking a good looking foid? i think i'd give it a pass
:feelsbadman: maybe i'd too after all idk

All foids want chad, so exceptions. You will be thrown under the bus in an instant for chad.

If I had a sister she probably wouldn’t let me ascend

Obviously dude lol
Not to mention a sister lifemogs you in every way possible

Obviously dude lol
Not to mention a sister lifemogs you in every way possible
idk man, one guy in this forum said his stacy sister got money from her orbiters to buy him stuff lmao

idk man, one guy in this forum said his stacy sister got money from her orbiters to buy him stuff lmao
What the actual fuck
It's beyond over
Unless she could give you sum ofc

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 22, Bluepillers: 68)

jfl :soy:

So? This was pretty obvious. I've always hated my sister and known that she's a terrible person, so this isn't a shocker to me at all. Foids are all pretty much the same and your family members are no exception. A lot of people are biased when it comes to family, but you should always remember that even if you love your sister, she's not capable of genuinely loving you back because foids don't truly love anyone but themselves. They are utterly narcissistic to the core.

So? This was pretty obvious. I've always hated my sister and known that she's a terrible person, so this isn't a shocker to me at all. Foids are all pretty much the same and your family members are no exception. A lot of people are biased when it comes to family, but you should always remember that even if you love your sister, she's not capable of genuinely loving you back because foids don't truly love anyone but themselves. They are utterly narcissistic to the core.
:cryfeels:

the thing is, for me, my parents are bullies, so if you think about it, my sister is the only person in the world that i more or less care about (even though she's kinda shitty too, but well who wouldn't be growing up in an environment like that), so the sisterpill hits hard

Ah I remember that chadfish experiment. She completely played it off like it never happen. Later I talked to to her about track and said I’d probably beat her in distance running and sprint and she agreeed. Then I got her #

Ah I remember that chadfish experiment. She completely played it off like it never happen. Later I talked to to her about track and said I’d probably beat her in distance running and sprint and she agreeed. Then I got her #
brutal :giga:

it is kinda shitty

Not me, i would automatically see her as a judgemental narcissistic bitch, even if she would be into me it would be a complete turn off, fuck people who only judge on image.

>roastie
>die alone
Pick one :feelsseriously:
she's 37 and no chad will commit. she picked a chad from national tv, she thinks he loves her and they will marry but doesn't have time in his busy schedule. had a few 1 week fuckfests with a chadlite or two until they dumped her annoying bitch ass too, she fucks on the first date

I rarely speak to my sister tbh. I feel super uncomfortable talking to anyone in my family

Yeah one incident doesn't proove shit.
Another Garbage tier post.

Why would you think your sister wouldn't sell you out over Chad?

idk i used to be kinda naive i guess

cope, intelligence wont get you laid

Oh yeah?

Keep coping, I'll wealthmax and looksmax while you rot here making these "muh Sister pill" posts while your sister gets creampied by some nigger Tyrone leaving behind that mulatto kid in her womb

I'll see who's coping then

Oh yeah?

Keep coping, I'll wealthmax and looksmax while you rot here making these "muh Sister pill" posts while your sister gets creampied by some nigger Tyrone leaving behind that mulatto kid in her womb

I'll see who's coping then
lmfao good luck. you're doomed brocel its over, keep coping, no maxxing for your genetics

Are you going to show thia to your sister? Ohhh her reaction needs to be documented. We need to know how foids will justify this.

Are you going to show thia to your sister? Ohhh her reaction needs to be documented. We need to know how foids will justify this.
lmao no

Come on champ. Be the hero we need but don't deserve .
i know what my sister would say anyway, that the foid in the chat is a bitch etc. she hates other women with a passion lmao

Idk about you but I used to love my sister a lot and think that, despite her being a foid, she'll always be there for me and love me despite my looks, since we're family. Until I was sisterpilled. Then it hit me that if a Chad brutally beat me up in front of her, stomping my subhuman head agaisnt the pavement to my death, she would have no problem fucking him afterwards and wouldn't feel bad at all. Because foids want chad above all, including family. I'll never look at my sister the same way again.

Proof of the sisterpill (credit to @Reddit_is_for_cucks ):

img_8101_li-jpg.157310

As you can see, he (as chadfish) calls her brother a retard and she plays it off :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Brutal.

jfl i have been online for longer than you despite having registered in january, its over for me :feelsrope:
I don't have nearly as many posts and online time as I should have. I have 10,000 posts on Looksmax with 350+ hours of online time.

I don't have nearly as many posts and online time as I should have. I have 10,000 posts on Looksmax with 350+ hours of online time.
is looksmax any good? i always assumed it was an autistic cope tbh but idk

Well that's just perfect proof right there