Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal sight I’ve saw today

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was driving to home when i noticed something in passing bus’ window. It was chadlite cuddling with a foid. Please notice that buses in russia are pure shit, rusty crusty bucket of bolts. Bruning hot in summer and freezing cold in winter. Then I realized that foid would rather be with chad in a shitty bus than be with me in a comfy car :feelsrope::feelsrope:

probably a normie

cucked by a vlad in a 60 year old bus :feelsokman:

I was driving to home when i noticed something in passing bus’ window. It was chadlite cuddling with a foid. Please notice that buses in russia are pure shit, rusty crusty bucket of bolts. Bruning hot in summer and freezing cold in winter. Then I realized that foid would rather be with chad in a shitty bus than be with me in a comfy car :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Forget about it, your signature GIF is all that a man needs :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

I often see achingly beautiful foids waiting at bus stops and working as waitresses and other poor people activities. Every single one of them could have well off boyfriend in the current era of unprecedented male thirst.

probably a normie
this

also foids would rather live a whole life in poverty with a chad, than 1 day with a multi-billionaire sub5 male

How's your jawline?

I had seen a similar sight, but in bus stop. Nowdays only chads have gfs :feelsbadman:

Hehe, don't worry, you'll dig up the surveillance recording of them beating each other up to death on pikaboo/choo (Russian 8chan)

OP: v kakom gorode ti zhivesh??