Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal: shortcel explains his ordeal growing up

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

He talks about that in first 2 mins. Worth watching.

He used to do clownmaxx to fit in, so that everyone laughs at him instead of beating him up.

His theory was "You can't beat and laugh at the same guy".

He also says his clownmaxxing cope paid off, now he use that skill to make cucktube videos that pay his bills.

Extremely brutal.

tldr: Normies are extreme ruthless, evil and vile. But at the same time they virtue signal at every opportunity they get. Disgusting and repulsive creatures.

Maybe i should had jestermaxxed perhaps i would be making youtube videos now

So dwarves(not the humans afflicted by desease, but a dwarf race) really existed

So dwarves(not the humans afflicted by desease, but a dwarf race) really existed

Rumor says they are still alive. We the homo sapiens manlets might still have a chance if they are really alive and if we could Indonesiamaxx and ebu-gogo-maxx. We might heightmog their entire species. Who knows we still might get a harem of ebu-gogo-stacies?

homo-floresskij.jpg
homo_floresiensis_-_steps_of_forensic_facial_reconstruction.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Rumor says they are still alive. We the homo sapiens manlets might still have a chance if they are really alive and if we could Indonesiamaxx and ebu-gogo-maxx. We might heightmog their entire species. Who knows we still might get a harem of ebu-gogo-stacies?

homo-floresskij.jpg
homo_floresiensis_-_steps_of_forensic_facial_reconstruction.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would ngl

tldr: Normies are extreme ruthless, evil and vile. But at the same time they virtue signal at every opportunity they get. Disgusting and repulsive creatures.
They are, just look at cancel culture and doxxing people on twitter. These bastards have ruined people's careers and reputations because of that. Fuck society in general.

They are, just look at cancel culture and doxxing people on twitter. These bastards have ruined people's careers and reputations because of that. Fuck society in general.

Fucking normies. Most vile and hypocritical pieces of shit.