Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal she broke up

his channel name is " Never give up "

Brutal indeed.

It seemed like he was promised something. Looked disappointing for him.

his channel name is " Never give up "
actually it should ve been "never give uzi" to strangers to you can massacre foids in the college campus (in cod2)

actually it should ve been "never give uzi" to strangers to you can massacre foids in the college campus (in cod2)
college campuses should be primary targets for FAB-500 test bombing sites

Lol, I was going through the comment section of that YouTube vid.

There are even some foids complaining about their breaks up. Probably sobbing over their breaks up with Chads and hated being used and thrown away.

Blackpill always comes to collect

He didn't take enough showers

college campuses should be primary targets for FAB-500 test bombing sites
I don't get this I get angry too but they should all be turned into sex slaves thats better for inkwells

Lol, I was going through the comment section of that YouTube vid.

There are even some foids complaining about their breaks up. Probably sobbing over their breaks up with Chads and hated being used and thrown away.
they should make a chrome extension to mute all foids complaining online at least starve them of some attention

She was only interested in riding the wave of his channel fame, once that wave of popularity peaked and crashed, she lost all interest in his ugly ass.

Last edited:
This guy´s problem: Trying to swallow both bluepill and redpill at the same time.