Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal sexpatpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

@Wettinghose :feelsrope:

It's fucking over for us ethnics tbh

@BlackpilledTruecel thoughts?

Brutal for ethnics having this kind of shit happen

no wonder women love tourists

Damn , really brutal

Tumblr mlc7l0dh9m1qdkr2qo1 400

@BlackpilledTruecel thoughts?
thats the benefit from being a minority, since you are so rare, the girls who want a white guy will want any white guy. i dont give a single fuck about what some gook incels think about ugly white men going to asia for sex

Just a reminder to 'mentalcel' whitecels here

YOU CAN ALWAYS CLAIM YOUR FREE GOOK GF JUST BY ASIA MAXXING
for us ethnics we don't have that chance it's only begins for us if we are +7/10 PSL

Wtf us wrong with these whores?

thats the benefit from being a minority, since you are so rare, the girls who want a white guy will want any white guy. i dont give a single fuck about what some gook incels think about ugly white men going to asia for sex
Based and globalization pilled

Brutal for ethnics having this kind of shit happen
they did it to themselves and deserve it.
You don't see 4/10 white guys doing this is fucking saudi arabia

they did it to themselves and deserve it.
You don't see 4/10 white guys doing this is fucking saudi arabia
im not sure how life is in saudi arabia, is it even civilized like it is in Asia? also do girls have smart phones there? seems the country is rich @ a gdp per capita of 23k, while thailand is like 5k for example, but every girl has a phone in thailand. i'd love to see a 4/10 white guy tinder experiment in saudi arabia

Damn, sounds like most of us should be heading out to Thailand

Whites are worshipped in east asia because they are all short and poor

im not sure how life is in saudi arabia, is it even civilized like it is in Asia? also do girls have smart phones there? seems the country is rich @ a gdp per capita of 23k, while thailand is like 5k for example, but every girl has a phone in thailand. i'd love to see a 4/10 white guy tinder experiment in saudi arabia
Tbh I don't even know if Saudi Arabia allows tinder at all. Would be weird if foids are only recently allowed to drive but they let them use degenerate shit like tinder.

“they were average to unattractive at best”

i.e. 5-7/10

Just a reminder to 'mentalcel' whitecels here

YOU CAN ALWAYS CLAIM YOUR FREE GOOK GF JUST BY ASIA MAXXING
for us ethnics we don't have that chance it's only begins for us if we are +7/10 PSL
not true I'm ugly as fuck but so are gook foids.