Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Brutal sex education class today

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★
In my country we have a subject in the universities called Sexual Education Class, it is basically Jewish-Nwo-Feminist-Lgtbq shit to degenerate the minds of the students.

In their words "it is to raise awareness in society about today's sexual and relational problems"

Anyway, what I was talking about is that in today's class they were talking about grooming and the teacher showed a video that is like a short film where a boy and a girl were talking about meeting in a park one day through the internet

The thing is that when they arrive at the park, whoever it turned out was going to be their meetings, transform into 2 adults and guess what (I started laughing inside at this moment, I was jfl inside so as not to cry) The guys who were there had the appearance of 1:

An ugly and bald guy

and 2:

a dude literally equal to this

1727743503132-png.1280865

Inside I thought "they are literally associating the typical incel profile, or virgin with social anxiety problems, with fucking pedo groomers" Lookism in pure form, stereotyping as abusive pedophiles the type of man profile that women hate the most and are sexually repelled to.

Last edited:
Brutal af. And of course, they never talk about sexual problems incels have, you know, not getting sex? Of course they only care about the already privileged foids

Brutal af. And of course, they never talk about sexual problems incels have, you know, not getting sex? Of course they only care about the already privileged foids

Exactly, I was thinking about all the things we talked about here without saying anything.

A moron complained that women had images of them having sex leaked and that this dirty their reputation, misuse of sexting or something

Inside I thought: (at least you have sex and attention for your appearance, you motherfucker bitch, you don't know what it's like to be alone for a fucking day in your life and you want to equal your pain to that of men).

Surprisingly, there were a couple of men who were also upset in the class, something I did not expect to find in one of these universities. I think that men as a collective are beginning to wake up.

yet too see when PDFile is portrait by a man with such type of appearance
b625a3816bb9efde07ff2e3fbb3b49a1.jpg

Exactly, I was thinking about all the things we talked about here without saying anything.

A moron complained that women had images of them having sex leaked and that this dirty their reputation, misuse of sexting or something

Inside I thought: (at least you have sex and attention for your appearance, you motherfucker bicht, you don't know what it's like to be alone for a fucking day in your life and you want to equal your pain to that of men).
Yeah, it's messed up. They care so much about issues foids have, but don't care at all about what incels face, which is far, far worse overall.
Surprisingly, there were a couple of men who were also upset in the class, something I did not expect to find in one of these universities. I think that men as a collective are beginning to wake up.
Good. If enough men wake up, there might be legit social change

Sure men are waking up. But there’s gotta be some really really bad shit that happens before they do anything