Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious brutal rick and morty meme

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
slowly but surely zoomers and millennials are getting blackpilled
Brutal

Kek Imagine not gymcoping and stimcoping.

Zoomers are in their 30s now?

millennials, but zoomers are in there 20s and alreadhy some look like morty on the right:fuk:

1996 or 1997 for Zoomers, so in a couple of years they'll be in their 30's. Millennials are already in their 40's and it's just so weird to see some 40-something year old say that they're a Millennial, meanwhile I'm still in my 20's and I'm also a Millennial. I know older Zoomers that have never used TikTok and barely know anything about Zoomer memes and these Zoomers I would describe as being "Millennial-like", meanwhile I've never met someone born in the 1980's that I would describe as being "Millennial-like", at least for my cohort.

But these generational boundaries are largely useless. Younger Zoomers and Older Zoomers are more apart from each other than Older Zoomers are from Younger Millennials.

1996 or 1997 for Zoomers, so in a couple of years they'll be in their 30's. Millennials are already in their 40's and it's just so weird to see some 40-something year old say that they're a Millennial, meanwhile I'm still in my 20's and I'm also a Millennial. I know older Zoomers that have never used TikTok and barely know anything about Zoomer memes and these Zoomers I would describe as being "Millennial-like", meanwhile I've never met someone born in the 1980's that I would describe as being "Millennial-like", at least for my cohort.

But these generational boundaries are largely useless. Younger Zoomers and Older Zoomers are more apart from each other than Older Zoomers are from Younger Millennials.
Im '96 and I have never used tiktok. That short style video came onto instagram and YouTube a little bit later tho

When you party too hard.

does it really matter when half of the men in either generation are already 50 something yearish old looking and are still virgin? everything u said is tru im not reading it becaus eits 4 am and i need sleep jfl