Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Brutal] Reserving Joker seats online

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

I count five incels sitting alone.

R18 and D3 truecels

sit behind them and whisper sweet nothings into their EaRs

D3 means you have a line of sight of everyone, then just spray in a continuous 90° angle

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Sad shit i reserved one seat for the joker as well jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm thinking of taking K11 and just sitting in between two groups of normalfags, jfl.

Print out some incel literature and get there early so you can sneak it on their chairs. They might already be blackpilled but you never know

Print out some incel literature and get there early so you can sneak it on their chairs. They might already be blackpilled but you never know
Damn good idea son

Mogs me.

jk
I also booked a seat alone.No.one wanted to come with me :feelsbadman:

Just remember, this movie was made for us, not for the normalgroids.

Let us be inspired by it!
It kind of was tbh.
It's like the black panther of incels.

Do you have any recommendations? I'll do it.

Updated map. The truecel in the bottom left has had a couple sex havers ruin his solitude. I think I'll book right next to him to block his view of them making out and shit.

Also new kingcel is M21.

:feelswhere:

Theater is gonna be packed this weekend and I don't have time to watch it tomorrow, probably gonna watch it next week.

I think I'll go on Joker with my sister because I don't have friends :cryfeels:

I think one of those supposed truecels sitting in the corner might actually be an undercover FBIcel monitoring the screening.

Is the screen at the "top" or the "bottom"? Also not everyone going alone is incels, they might buy 1 ticket and sneak their friends or SO

it kind of feels like when I enter my class while it's empty and sit on a corner alone

LMAO IM IN THE MOVIE THEATER BOYOS AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS THREE POLICE OFFICERS

R18 will be a hERo

A nigger already bullied me wtf

You should live stream it, OP. I don't want to miss the action.

Boyos wtf, a nigger just blatantly disrespected me. I fucking wish I could ER rn.

Dude the second fucking thing that happens to me besides seeing the cops is getting bullied. I swear, what a meme, what a meme.
Screenshot 2019 10 03 22 07 31

Last edited:
Boyos wtf, a nigger just blatantly disrespected me. I fucking wish I could ER rn.

Dude the second fucking thing that happens to me besides seeing the cops is getting bullied. I swear, what a meme, what a meme.
View attachment 155458
did police officers checked your dick with INCEL PREVENTION PUSSY JUICE SCANNER™ yet?

Did you bring a fedora?

Reserve multiple seats so that it says "ER"

You sank my battleship!

My theater was literally me and 5 other incels on opening day JFL, the normies know to fear.
LMAO IM IN THE MOVIE THEATER BOYOS AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS THREE POLICE OFFICERS
Same there were 4 pigs shitting around the outside of my theater

My theater was literally me and 5 other incels on opening day JFL, the normies know to fear.

Same there were 4 pigs shitting around the outside of my theater
My theater was absolutely silent when the jokER had his ultimate vengeance. The soycel next to me could only say "that's messed up." I think I was the only one who audibly approved.

Last edited:
My theater was absolutely silent when the jokER had his ultimate vengeance. The soycel next to me could only say "that's messed up." I think I was the only one who audibly approved.
Same dude it was weird. I was laughing along with the Joker the entire time once he went full no fucks given blackpill, especially at that scene with the midgetcel. I started clapping during the credits and all 5 of the Reddit soyboy incels in denial just quickly walked up and left in my showing. Wonder what the general public perception will be when the dust settles, I loved it.
[\Spoiler]

I think I'll go on Joker with my sister because I don't have friends :cryfeels:
if she’s a good sister she would relieve you of your inceldom or at the very least go ER with you

Hope there are good seats :feelstrash:

if she’s a good sister she would relieve you of your inceldom or at the very least go ER with you
My sister is pretty (everyone says that) but I see her us ugly one, I never felt sexual feels to my closest relatives so even if she will "relieve me of my inceldom" I will deny her.