Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal reminder for baldcels

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
That you can be a fucking Prince even and it won't matter if you go bald

FB IMG 1620549469743

You'd think someone so rich would have dealt with baldness somehow but there's no cure for the norwood reaper.

Or he doesn't give a shit.

You'd think someone so rich would have dealt with baldness somehow but there's no cure for the norwood reaper.

He has fucked his fair share of prime pussy when he still had hair. And he still gets to fuck good pussy

Most likely he doesn't give a shit. I mean he's tall and already royalty. The bloodline will continue even if he's bald or not. Brutal reiss royalty pill

Harry looks like the average dude you see in public all the time

Brutal baldcel

Most likely he doesn't give a shit. I mean he's tall and already royalty. The bloodline will continue even if he's bald or not. Brutal reiss royalty pill
Tell ur dad to eat roalty buddy boyo

Hair is Life , easy as that .

Hair mogs me as baldcel tbh

Yeah that's something I've wondered about. Because if you have the money there ARE ways around it. Apparently hair transplants today are actually pretty undetectable despite the old stereotypes. Same for the more high quality hairpieces

He likes fine bald. Clean cut.

If not a prince, he's still land a becky