Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal realitypill for Kpoop copers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is what 99% of white women think of ricecels. Even Chang can't win against the dickpill :feelsrope:

They just bitter

Kpop only attracts fat white cows and ethnic bitches.
Images 9
Images 10

Stacies of every race are strictly Chad only
Images 11
Images 12

I feel really bad for my ricecel bros out there who have been emasculated and duped into trying to Kpopmaxx

This guy knows how Anglo foids are:

"_Please_HelpMe_

OP·48m

It's very specific white people though it seems.
When I went out with English women, race always came up some way or form and it was fucking horrible.
But French and Dutch women in my experience were fine. Race never came up.
But now I'm with my asian gf, it's never been this comfortable.
I don't rate English women... Generalising but you get me. I've heard bad things about white Americans and Australians too... :S Obvs not everyone but it's put me off going there."

JFL at retarded posters who unironically believe Gookmusic will help ricecels ascend.

JFL at retarded posters who unironically believe Gookmusic will help ricecels ascend.
I never cease to be amazed at the levels of delusion that some of us are driven to. I feel sad for them, in a way

This is what 99% of white women think of ricecels. Even Chang can't win against the dickpill :feelsrope:

It's always some potato faced fish eyed cunt saying this shit. Ugly bitch

Lol white women can't talk. They consistently have the ugliest loosest vaginas. Always large flabby vaginas. "Outies" as their called. Big flabby roast beef pussy lips. Large swollen clits. Long (loose) vaginas.

Also start to get wrinkles around the eyes at the age of 25. Kid you not. Objectively speaking, worst personalities ever. Degenerate. Not graceful.

Also a lot of them are fat ass fuck.

I never cease to be amazed at the levels of delusion that some of us are driven to. I feel sad for them, in a way
This forum is deteriorating, people aren't even using stats to prove their retarded theories, just youtube videos of foids saying shit.
*White Roastie speaking korean* oh shit guys just be kpop!!!!:bluepill::bluepill:
Did "Blackpilled" Incels forget one of the 10 comendments of the blackpill?
Number 4: Believe what a foid does not what she says.

Let this link be your study guide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKq3lbQ1pMg

Lol white women can't talk. They consistently have the ugliest loosest vaginas. Always large flabby vaginas. "Outies" as their called. Big flabby roast beef pussy lips. Large swollen clits. Long (loose) vaginas.

Also start to get wrinkles around the eyes at the age of 25. Kid you not. Objectively speaking, worst personalities ever. Degenerate. Not graceful.

Also a lot of them are fat ass fuck.
This.

This forum is deteriorating, people aren't even using stats to prove their retarded theories, just youtube videos of foids saying shit.
*White Roastie speaking korean* oh shit guys just be kpop!!!!:bluepill::bluepill:

I guess it means those of use who understand the importance of the blackpill have to fight on every front now. With any luck, we'll be able to take the forum back. Or exhaust the bluepilled infiltrators

I feel really bad for my ricecel bros out there who have been emasculated and duped into trying to Kpopmaxx
@Tenshi shame on you nigga for advocating kpop :feelswhat:

@Tenshi Put on blast nigga :feelsLSD:

Hehe try telling this dude @Tenshi

He swears to God that kpop is the future :forcedsmile::lul:

It's sad to see a man so devoid of pride that he would basically castrate himself, put on makeup, and ape like a little femboy just for the chance to get roastie puss.

He's just a coping spic with an inferiority complex. The real kekfuel is that hispanics are rated second in terms of attractions only bested by whites. So if this retard thinks asians can slay by kpop maxxing then tell that nigga to start walking around in tight jeans and start latinlovermaxxing

ricecels and even Indians work hard commjt proportionally less crime than any other ethnic group, forward the STEM field more than any other group.

And this is the end result, sub 5 white land while are openly racist without consequence.

@Tenshi retardcels here cherry picking dumb fat white foids and ignoring all the jbs thirsting for BTS

The forum has been swamped with retards recently. Anyone have any idea as to what happened to cause such an influx? ( I’m not calling the quoted post retarded just in case I phrased that wrong)

The forum has been swamped with retards recently. Anyone have any idea as to what happened to cause such an influx? ( I’m not calling the quoted post retarded just in case I phrased that wrong)

I believe it's because the blackpill is slowly being diluted. What i mean by this is that there are normoids ilfitrating this community and pushing theories that would accommodate their flaws.
Example: Sub 8 law, it started off as a meme but now retards unironically believe that if you're 5.5-7 facially it's over for you. Which is simply not true if your sub 8 you'll struggle but you will have some success depending on your height of course. We know that humans love to play the victim, so by pushing theories like these, it allows for normies to satisfy their victim mentalities. This is the cause for many of the ogcels moving out of the community it's filled with too many infiltrators I mean have you seen the amount of newcels who couldn't even make it a week without being exposed for being chads or normies? too many to count and it's only getting worse.

There's barely any actual threads about inceldom, most of the posts are racebaits and retarded theories backed up by nothing more than YouTube videos. This forum is not even an incel forum anymore it's basically just pol 2.0.

@Tenshi retardcels here cherry picking dumb fat white foids and ignoring all the jbs thirsting for BTS
copers will cope

they're stucked in a world that no longer exists, if it ever did tbh. It's emasculating to think that women are simping for small framed, young and feminine looking pretty "boys" but that's the reality.

They will keep focusing on old hags when the real dimes are out there looking for pretty boys, not these overmasculine scary guys they call chads.
I'm not advocating kpop, if anything the kpop pill only hits me even more brutally. Do you think I like the fact that women are out there simping faggots? I was taught my whole life that women liked men, but it doesn't seem to be the case nowadays.

And even though I was never a super masculine guy I'm still masculine nevertheless, I am a man afterall. But knowing that women find my masculine traits disgusting and would rather fuck other women or choose very feminine looking guys is just painfully brutal.

as for the thread yeah this is changing nowadays, you copers need to stop looking at these old hags who have in ther minds the image of a framelet, manlet balding ugly ass chink as a way to tell people women don't like asian. Younger women NOWADAYS have pretty boy changs in their minds when think about asians.

And they're starting to realise that many asian guys while not being changs are not bad looking either, in fact they even mog many white guys. Especially nowadays where asians are no longer manlets in the west in the younger generations.

Last edited: