Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal reality of wageslaving in a low level job as a truecel.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp3bo9Qvb6L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just be a slave for the billionaire Jeff Bezos, making him richer so he can buy more yachts, private jets, mansions, supercars etc.

Meanwhile you barely earn enough to survive, and if you die as a result of working yourself to your physical limit, within hours you just get replaced by a different wageslave (the next cog in the wheel) and the world forgets you as if you never even existed.

Brutal!

Last edited:
u are just a number nothing more

Life is what it is: a pile of shit.

DisfiguredGraveEgg-max-1mb.gif

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp3bo9Qvb6L/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just be a slave for the billionaire Jeff Bezos, making him richer so he can buy more yachts, private jets, mansions, cars etc.

Meanwhile you barely earn enough to survive, and if you die as a result of working yourself to your physical limit, within hours you just get replaced by a different wageslave (the next cog in the wheel) and the world forgets you as if you never even existed.

Brutal!

Wageslaving is even more brutal when you cannot focus on the job so you end up daydreaming

This is the darkside of being a wagie. You a replaceable cog in the grand machine.

The ones operating this machine are the elites of this planet.

I almost slaved for amazon. Backed out at the last second to do something else. Got free shoes from Bezos out of it :feelsokman:

i applied for delivery but they're like 'no we got enough drivers try again later'

i kneeled and begged in front of them to give me any job and i got thrown out by the security

Working government jobs is the way to go

You need connections for that.

How the fuck is a trucel going to have connections to be able to work a govERnment job?
My dad and friend both got jobs in a government administration power dam that has way better benefits, flexibility, and pay than any privately owned company. You’re also not selling your soul to a greedy company that’s looking to make as much profit off you as possible. I’m also going in a government run wildland conservation program and will be looking to work for national parks eventually. Yes It’s a little harder to get a government job than a wage cuck job but definitely worth it

Br00tal never wageslave try to get neetbucks - Cletus Longthing

jobs are for normies not us. start a business baby zoomer or let it go. never absolutely never work for somebody who eat puzzy every day

This is why I'm NEET