Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal read

jesus

no suprise if he goes ER

Fucking hell that is brutal man and normies wonder why guys go ER

being reddit are you sure its not just some weird soy sph shit

Brutal.

Bullies should be beat up IRL.

He should go ER at that gym

Wow, VERY BRUTAL. I dont think any prefix can be good enough for his post. One month suspension for the bullies and a lifetime of trauma for the victim. Society has let that kid down.

Coping normies in comments don't realize that if you're subhuman everyone's a bully. They no doubt would've joined in on it too if they weren't in their 20s virtue signaling on reddit.

Mocking small penises is fully accepted and glorified by society while making fun of a girl's cunts or tits is forbidden

I guarantee they find some way to blame it on him
What tf are you even meant to do in this situation
This will never end for him any social life he could have had is gone

Im guessing he already has bad looks if he has a micropenis because bad genes come in a package
He has a brutal life ahead of him

if he goes ER retard normies will say the bullies are victims and he is the bad person
And then the cycle will continue
Because No one ever stops it

more kids keep getting bullied the teachers do nothing because they dont care and it is natural selection

The victim is pushed to the limit and driven insane after being treated like shit their whole life and snaps back by killing the bullies and shooting up the school

And then in the news interview after some mf will be like
“He was an evil person who killed such innocent beautiful kind people how could someone be so evil”

even though everyone knew the treatment they were getting and didnt care because that persons life has no value to them

And then the cycle will continue
Because No one ever stops it

more kids keep getting bullied the teachers do nothing because they dont care and it is natural selection

The victim is pushed to the limit and driven insane after being treated like shit their whole life and snaps back by killing the bullies and shooting up the school

And then in the news interview after some mf will be like
“He was an evil person who killed such innocent beautiful kind people how could someone be so evil”

even though everyone knew the treatment they were getting and didnt care because that persons life has no value to them
They act as if all the bullies only bullied them for their looks and height or autism because they into the future and could tell he would be a school shooter. I've already seen redditors justify women bullying men with this argument.

At this point only ropemaxxing is to be done

I'm assuming he's also a manlet if he's being bullied like that. Extremely fucking brutal. I'm so happy that we only had to do gym for one semester at my school

Wow, VERY BRUTAL. I dont think any prefix can be good enough for his post. One month suspension for the bullies and a lifetime of trauma for the victim. Society has let that kid down.