Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal racepill.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
A couple of days ago, a teenage brown guy (curry) got murdered. News outlets have published the perpetrator's name, but not their picture. Knowing how the media likes to demonize non-leftist cumskins and how they would jump at the first chance they get to further their anti-(right-wing)cumskin agenda, I immediately figured out it must be a nigger who did it.

So there you have it: the media doesn't dare to publicize a nigger's picture because "muh black lives matter." JFL at all the brown whores who joined BLM protests but will not even care about a brown man getting murdered by a nigger.

While it's not really inceldom-related, it does share a similarity: once again, curries are seen as so worthless, not only just in sexual market value but also regular value, that the media doesn't have the decency to publicize a murdering nigger's picture for his crime and instead are protecting him by not revealing it.

If that isn't a brutal racepill, then I don't know what is. In closing, I would like to say: fuck leftist cumskins and fuck niggers.

When some photos get published while others don't, you know there is an agenda.
Poor curries, in this day you can't criticize a nigger, but you can mock curries however you want and people will be fine with it.

it must be a nigger who did it.
Of course it is...Cumskins are all talk. It's only every once in a while that a cumskin goes haywire. Niggers murder people left and right each day.

When some photos get published while others don't, you know there is an agenda.
Poor curries, in this day you can't criticize a nigger, but you can mock curries however you want and people will be fine with it.
Luckily I got their agenda figured out. I will update this thread with the eventual court decision. While the media has failed, hopefully the justice system won't. Because, apparently, killing a curry is not as bad when you're a nigger as opposed to a cumskin. Clown world.
Of course it is...Cumskins are all talk. It's only every once in a while that a cumskin goes haywire. Niggers murder people left and right each day.
Exactly. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's mostly ethnics (including niggers) who carry weapons with them and even use them. But you will be labeled "racist" for saying the truth. JFL.

Luckily I got their agenda figured out. I will update this thread with the eventual court decision. While the media has failed, hopefully the justice system won't. Because, apparently, killing a curry is not as bad when you're a nigger as opposed to a cumskin. Clown world.

Exactly. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's mostly ethnics (including niggers) who carry weapons with them and even use them. But you will be labeled "racist" for saying the truth. JFL.
Statistics are racist tbh. It's so bad you can't say niggers tend to win running competitions and cumskins tend to win swimming.

@based_meme
It doesn't look good for the long-nose tribe. I remember meeting this Brazilian dude (not Sigma) and topic of swearing and insults in Portuguese came up. He said to get called a Jew in Brazil is worse than having your mother insulted. I caged pretty hard, tbh ngl.

ye this is true. niggers low inhib race.

A couple of days ago, a teenage brown guy (curry) got murdered. News outlets have published the perpetrator's name, but not their picture. Knowing how the media likes to demonize non-leftist cumskins and how they would jump at the first chance they get to further their anti-(right-wing)cumskin agenda, I immediately figured out it must be a nigger who did it.

So there you have it: the media doesn't dare to publicize a nigger's picture because "muh black lives matter." JFL at all the brown whores who joined BLM protests but will not even care about a brown man getting murdered by a nigger.

While it's not really inceldom-related, it does share a similarity: once again, curries are seen as so worthless, not only just in sexual market value but also regular value, that the media doesn't have the decency to publicize a murdering nigger's picture for his crime and instead are protecting him by not revealing it.

If that isn't a brutal racepill, then I don't know what is. In closing, I would like to say: fuck leftist cumskins and fuck niggers.
maybe the black dude stole all the pictures

Indians are technically Asians.

You guys should jump on the anti-Asian hate train right now.

It is so rare to find good blacks

I know like 2 in my life, the rest are niggers

It is so rare to find good blacks

I know like 2 in my life, the rest are niggers
All of the intelligent and educated black guys I know are furthest thing from niggers. Niggers are basically the rednecks of black people.

Indians are technically Asians.

You guys should jump on the anti-Asian hate train right now.
"Asian" in America seems to mean East Asian, much in the same way it means South Asian in the UK.

I would happily defend any curry from nigger violence. Curries have always been kinder to me, tbh. I may be a cumskin, but I'd be happy to support some sort of pro-curry alliance. Curries are being targeted rn it seems

Western countries are no place for non black ethnic nonchad males but economic "elites" insist on inviting them in to keep a steady population of wageslaves. Ethnic guys should know this before seriously considering to live in ethnic countries.

Last edited:
Western countries are no place for non black ethnic nonchad males but economic "elites" insist on inviting them in to keep a steady population of wageslaves. Ethnic guys should know this before seriously considering to live in ethnic countries.
Only Niggers can survive in the West. But they are not welcomed anywhere else. Look at all the nigger refugees who cam to Arab countries. They either got slaughtered on the border or got killed later on by the locals. Blacks don't fit in the West either, especially if they're not niggers. The only group that seems to be propped up is niggers. Decent black people get ostracized. Your survival in the West as an ethnic manlet depends on how white you look (unless you're a stereotypical nigger).

Only joggers can survive in the West. But they are not welcomed anywhere else. Look at all the jogger refugees who cam to Arab countries. They either got slaughtered on the border or got killed later on by the locals. Blacks don't fit in the West either, especially if they're not joggers. The only group that seems to be propped up is joggers. Decent black people get ostracized. Your survival in the West as an ethnic manlet depends on how white you look (unless you're a stereotypical jogger).
Decent black people still have a niche (think Steve Urkel) even if it's not as respectable of a status. Non black ethnic males have nothing and are perpetual outsiders.

Black skin is now seen as more desirable than brown skin in western countries imo. White, black, latino and possibly (since kpop and anime became popular) east asian are your only options if you want to be considered seriously as a sexual prospect as a male.

All non black ethnic males can help themselves by not moving to western countries where they are look down on and only seen as good for offering tasty food and exotic culture. America and other western anglo countries are on their way out anyway. The American dream doesn't even exist much anymore even for the locals.

Last edited: