Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill/networking money/job pill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
one of my cousins works in tech sales. Won't specifiy much. But he ended up sales mogging 95%-99%(top 10 in his company)of other people in his company. But in the end still didn't get promoted since is a curry in a ~99% white area(JFL). They instead promoted a white WASP tallfag blue eyed Chad who knew an executive due to his father's connections.
This white Chad was merely above average maybe mogging 60-70% of people in sales. Very very far from 95-99%. But networking boost + white Chad halo locked him in for promotion.

This is another brutal racepill and networking pill. This is why never grind to hard for your Jewish/Chad boss and focus on eventually building some side business. Yes most people will never succeed at a side business. But if you genuinely try over and over again and are also decent/high IQ you should eventually succeed at something.

In the same high-skilled positions such as computer programmers and software developers, Asians make $8,146 less than whites and blacks $3,656 less than whites, according to the report from the American Institute for Economic Research.
Curries dominate tech jobs and still make less money than cumskins and niggers in the same job position. :feelsree:
We are more oppressed than the nigs in the workplace!

Curries dominate tech jobs and still make less money than cumskins and niggers in the same job position. :feelsree:
We are more oppressed than the nigs in the workplace!
FUCK

The darker your skin is, the less chance you will be promoted, that's how most sales/marketing/ retail jobs are.

The darker your skin is, the less chance you will be promoted, that's how most sales/marketing/ retail jobs are.
True tbh. The racepill follows a person around in all aspects of life. There is no field/domain where the racepill doesn't have consequences.

True tbh. The racepill follows a person around in all aspects of life. There is no field/domain where the racepill doesn't have consequences.
Perhaps that is why so many ethnics run their own small businesses, no whites to push them around.

decent/high IQ you should eventually succeed at something.
I've defeinitely lost braincels since I was young. I don't think I'm smart enough anymore to succeeded at anything.

Tell him to sue for racism!