Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill from ricecel on quora

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Asian women will never, at any point in your life chase after you for anything related to your physical attraction , masculinity or sexual traits . They will only settle with you out of pity, for your financial stability or because they are out of options and are hitting 45 years old and are bored of White men.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They will only settle with you out of pity [...]

jfl, noodlewhores don't know pity.

Last edited:
Bluepilled: CCP
Redpilled: Qing
Blackpilled: Yuan

This is why I act like noodles are nonexistent to me

IMG 20210623 015620

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
extremely based but it wont last long on quora, or he will get bullied for saying the truth

extremely based but it wont last long on quora, or he will get bullied for saying the truth
Finding Blackpilled answers on Quora is like finding a needle in a haystack.

That’s why I assume all noodlewhores are whitu cockru onry.

JFL at the soy answers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Anyway, there were a lot of brides “brought back home”. And, as they were seen as marriageable material, the ugly ones had already been weeded out of the mix. Plus, as Western guys were generally, at the time, more wealthy than their Asian counterparts, their social status was higher and they could get “better” choices of brides.​
I think Asian girls find Asian guys pretty attractive. Most Asian girls still prefer to date their own race rather than a foreigner. As for non-Asian girls, I think the reason is because Asian guys don’t have the courage or confidence or aggressiveness to talk to them like white guys do. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
And this is just exacerbated by bad media stereotypes + non-Asian guys always asserting how much better looking they are than Asian men (believe me I got a ton of comments on my Youtube supposedly suggesting how ‘ugly’ I am for why I can’t find Tinder matches).​

white women just never cultivated any need or desire to want asian males and in general, they probably view them as enemy combatants from WW2, etc. so, blame white female preferences for this phenomenon.​

My father grew up in a time when the luxury of growing up week was not an option. I laugh at the idiots I see today that may have money but no balls. What girls would be attracted to that?:soy::redpill: "just have balls bro"​
The very act of asking this very bigoted question shows how much the media elites have brainwashed most Americans.​

I suppose you don’t know or refuse to acknowledge any Asian American males, especially those of us second and third generation guys who are six feet and over, ripped and aggressive, and yes, making a shit load of money running our own businesses with influence.:redpill:
Finding Blackpilled answers on Quora is like finding a needle in a haystack.
high IQ

giga over for ricecels, they’ll have to cope with drawing manga
Gigacope. Chinkcels can go to Africa and colonizermaxx.

I hate noodles, they're destroying the white race.

Absolutely brutal. However, the answer is supposedly addressing only noodlewhores grown up in the west. What about those who grew up in Asia and later moved to the west? Would there be a better chance in the latter case?

Absolutely brutal. However, the answer is supposedly addressing only noodlewhores grown up in the west. What about those who grew up in Asia and later moved to the west? Would there be a better chance in the latter case?
there's a better chance if you get her right off the boat.
one of my friends has a gf like this.
but as time goes by she will assimilate into western noodlewhore culture and need white cocks.

(believe me I got a ton of comments on my Youtube supposedly suggesting how ‘ugly’ I am for why I can’t find Tinder matches).
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why did they move to the West? Because they're hunting for white cock. These noodlewhores are usually even worse than the western born ones.

Last edited:
what a bad time to be living as an asian male.

True. It is only when they are unmarried at the age of 40+ that they begin to show interest in Asian males.

And it is only for security and betabuxx. When she was 15 - 40 she was chasing mostly white males and occasionally some non-white non asian males.

Its reality as sad as it is. 60 -70% of noodlewhores in the US are married/cohabitated with non-Asian males.

what a bad time to be living as an asian male.
It was never a good time to be living as an Asian male. We are the only race where inceldom has existed during our entire existence.

Last edited: