Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL racepill from r/hapas

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7e37jd/someone_on_reddit_said_once_that_learning_chinese/

Just LOL at asiancels in the West LDARing and playing LoL all day while whitecels slay pussy in China.

Alot of Changs running around in the west also these days

many examples were posted in lookism, consistently

the future now has come to be

"Just be white" is legit despite what white poorcels who can't afford traveling may say. Like shut up until you go to Asia, stupidcel.

Lv99_BixNood said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7e37jd/someone_on_reddit_said_once_that_learning_chinese/

Just LOL at asiancels in the West LDARing and playing LoL all day while whitecels slay pussy in China.

Happy you found your way here. What took you so long?

Anonymous said:
Happy you found your way here. What took you so long?

Been lurking here just cba to sign up and post yet. I kinda miss r/incels tho  :'(

Lv99_BixNood said:
Been lurking here just cba to sign up and post yet. I kinda miss r/incels tho  :'(

Yeah, I recognize you from the OLD DAYS man. I didn't survive the early ban waves though, and went through many alts. Can't really tell you who I am though, my previous accounts are tied with /inciting violence/

Let's see SJWs get riled up over this. Oh wait, they won't. Women are allowed to have racist dating preferences.

asians find light features most attractive. essentially the hitler youth

NekoStance said:
Alot of Changs running around in the west also these days
many examples were posted in lookism, consistently
the future now has come to be
Chad Amogs Chang into oblivion, Tyrone does as well tbh. One small dick joke and Tyrone has destroyed Chang.

Wot1994 said:
Chad Amogs Chang into oblivion, Tyrone does as well tbh. One small dick joke and Tyrone has destroyed Chang.

it's fairly well contested these days

emerging redpill is that Tyrone can score ONS more effectively than Chang, but Chang is actually able to not only score better quality women generally than Tyrone but is much better at locking them in LTR

NekoStance said:
it's fairly well contested these days

emerging redpill is that Tyrone can score ONS more effectively than Chang, but Chang is actually able to not only score better quality women generally than Tyrone but is much better at locking them in LTR

One small joke destroys Chang though, Tyrone can pull BBC game. 

Whoever is best of the rest is irrelevant anyway... Chad mogs all.

Wot1994 said:
One small joke destroys Chang though, Tyrone can pull BBC game. 

Whoever is best of the rest is irrelevant anyway... Chad mogs all.

I'd agree Chad is on top

derogatory jokes can also take out Tyrone too btw

i hate these larping faggots at hapas.

White man reigns supreme. I am now going to cry about this. Why do roasties have to be so racist?

Lv99_BixNood said:

As a white league player I feel insulted.

Is it ONLY white men that chinese women are attracted to? I am a middle eastern male (iranian, dark skinned, most people think I am indian) and based on my interactions with chinese women, I think chinese women are attracted to me in infinitely higher rates than any other race of women I have ever interacted with.

I grew up in the US and at 25 I don't think a white woman or american-born woman of any race has ever even once shown signs of attraction to me. But for foreign-born chinese women it's like every other one.

the fuck is this sub
is it r/ricecelswhitepeoplehate

I used to feel sorry for the guys at hapas, but that changed when they called our forum cancerous.  Those fuckers think they are above us when in reality they are incels in denial.