Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Racepill for Curry, curry femoids openly prefer White Dick.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Potent Suifuel.

Last edited:
link doesnt show up

They only want chad white dick, average, or lower than average guys get nothing.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:This says a lot about soyciety, the first part is ethnic foids coping about 'muh patriarchy' as if euros didn't have a patriarchy until very relatively resently and even then patriachy is chad at the top. Then another retard foid just stops lying and admits that it always been about white chad's dick. OVER FOR DEATHNICS

I'm sure that when they say this, they're talking about 5'7 ugly white guys like me.

another r/jbw like post but truth :feelsrope:
in general jeetas want 'superior' men than their kin be it white or even niggers would do if they're well off

I'm sure that when they say this, they're talking about 5'7 ugly white guys like me.
They unironically are. White Chad doesn't want them. They only get white normies. If you have a decent career you would have a fair shot with them.

They unironically are. White Chad doesn't want them. They only get white normies. If you have a decent career you would have a fair shot with them.
I'm 5'7 and ugly. White normies are around 5'10 and average.