Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill - being an abocel is a curse

Nigerlozi

Nigerlozi

Officer
★★★★
I'm half white half abo and i can tell you that it's fucking over for me. Being abo is worse than being an indian, hell even my indian work colleague got a gf.

Abo girls don't want me because I act "too white" and white/ethnic girls won't date me because I'm an abo; An ugly subhuman. We are the truecels of humanity.

Most of my people are already LDARing, drinking their lives away. I might as well join them for fucks sake. The racepill hit me hard when I realised my Asian oneitis would never talk to me or be my gf ever because I am a filthy abo. :feelshaha:

And yes, all the stereotypes you hear are almost all true. Most full blooded abo's are retarded and have a simple mind that can't comprehend anything complex. The mixed ones aren't any different as well.

Brutal abo pill

Are pure Abos still around? How old are you?

You can affirmative actionmaxx, mr Abo. They made it so easy for abos to get into uni courses and jobs. If I was abo I would be living in luxury now.

Also, do abos really sniff petrol?

Abo girls don't want me because I act "too white" and white/ethnic girls won't date me because I'm an abo; An ugly subhuman. We are the truecels of humanity.

Indeed. I've always been attracted to Anglo holes:

There is something..."Superior" about witnessing the European lifestyle compared to that of ethnics. When I went to Aurora, I no longer wanted Ghetto Monkeys...I desired precious European women.

There is something..."Superior" about witnessing the European lifestyle compared to that of ethnics. When I went to Aurora, I no longer wanted Ghetto Monkeys...I desired precious European women.

The self hate is real :feelshaha:
Cuck shit ngl

Are pure Abos still around? How old are you?
Yes there are some, I'm 18
You can affirmative actionmaxx, mr Abo. They made it so easy for abos to get into uni courses and jobs. If I was abo I would be living in luxury now.

If you where a subhuman why would you want to live in a human's world?:blackpill:

I was in similar situation, Both my parents are gypsies but we don't fully look like one and we grew up in white neighborhood mostly watching US TV, I went to school with the white kids. I tried many times to hangout with other gypsies but they consider us weird, and I don't like the modern "gypsy" culture, which is abomination mix of afro American and Arab culture. I speak gypsy/rroma language better than them 100x time and not every ethnic wants to be an thug criminal low inhib clown.

I was in similar situation, Both my parents are gypsies but we don't fully look like one and we grew up in white neighborhood mostly watching US TV, I went to school with the white kids. I tried many times to hangout with other gypsies but they consider us weird, and I don't like the modern "gypsy" culture, which is abomination mix of afro American and Arab culture. I speak gypsy/rroma language better than them 100x time and not every ethnic wants to be an thug criminal low inhib clown.
Roma language is a curry language so you are a currycel my fren :feelsaww:

Roma language is a curry language so you are a currycel my fren :feelsaww:
:feelsautistic: Yeah, sad thing half of the words we use are borrowed, if the rest of gypsies didn't larp as something else and steal culture from other ethnics who don't have anything to do with us, language would be more preserved.

Do abos have bbc?

also if op is legit and not larping i think we have our first case of abocel on the forum

let’s meet up irl I am friends with many abos

I'm half white half abo and i can tell you that it's fucking over for me. Being abo is worse than being an indian, hell even my indian work colleague got a gf.

Most of my people are already LDARing, drinking their lives away. I might as well join them for fucks sake. The racepill hit me hard when I realised my Asian oneitis would never talk to me or be my gf ever because I am a filthy abo. :feelshaha:

And yes, all the stereotypes you hear are almost all true. Most full blooded abo's are retarded and have a simple mind that can't comprehend anything complex. The mixed ones aren't any different as well.
how bad is being abo?

I'm surprised you even have the IQ to use a compuiter. Abos are dumber than Africans FFS:lul: Also how did your parents even meet? sounds like a comedy in the making

You and almost every ethnic on here pal

Surrogacy, dear fellowcel. Now I can accept my love for Anglos as the cure for my "other" problems...

I'm surprised you even have the IQ to use a compuiter. Abos are dumber than Africans FFS:lul: Also how did your parents even meet? sounds like a comedy in the making
Dude, that's fucked.

Surrogacy, dear fellowcel. Now I can accept my love for Anglos as the cure for my "other" problems...

Even if the author of this video is a foid she has a point because being of mixed race can lead to a loss of cultural reference that's why race mixing should be banned.:feelsaww::feelsaww: especially since I think that the black and asian culture are diametrically opposed:feelsaww:

white is right. JFL at people like @DryDick and @ThoughtfulCel denying this

Fuck no, I should be allowed to mix with whoever I want. :feelsUgh:
There is a lot of hypocrisy around this concept people just don't like to see their race fooling around with other people that's why white people don't like to see their wives with other like black but they like to go to asians and vice versa black dont like to see their women or men with white peoples, that's why I think being communal would be less problematic:feelsaww:

I mean being stuck at sea for a year not knowing where the fuck you're going and you finally found some unexplored land would make you go insane :feelskek:
JFL the mental imagine of some insane british guy chasing a fat abo woman across the Australian desert to pin her down and fuck her disgusting gorilla pussy makes me laugh my ass off

JFL the mental imagine of some insane british guy chasing a fat abo woman across the Australian desert to pin her down and fuck her disgusting gorilla pussy makes me laugh my ass off

Quiz time!

Is this a Woman or a Man?

Portrait of Maimie Butler.

You don't know if he's low iq.
Abos are the dumbest creatures. I can't even bring myself to call them humans. At least Africans SOMETIMES produce smart people, like Nigerians. But abos are literally not human to me.

Quiz time!

Is this a Woman or a Man?

Portrait of Maimie Butler.
Woman, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question

Abos are the dumbest creatures. I can't even bring myself to call them humans. At least Africans SOMETIMES produce smart people, like Nigerians. But abos are literally not human to me.

Woman, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question
I don't hate Abos, but goddamn are they subhuman.

You should be thankful that you are atleast half white and not pure abo:lul::lul:

Even if the author of this video is a foid she has a point because being of mixed race can lead to a loss of cultural reference that's why race mixing should be banned.:feelsaww::feelsaww: especially since I think that the black and asian culture are diametrically opposed:feelsaww:

Yes, though the lovely White Psychiatric culture is what rejuvenated me, when I was in despair:

Why did my hatred and anger for Shannon dissipate once I recalled my personal history a bit more...?

Damn that's brutal ngl. I've never actually seen an Abocel on here.

I learned about sniffing gasoline through a documentary about Abo's & that gave me a good cheap cope to kill like a half hour every now and then.

So I suppose I do owe Abo's one. :feelsYall:

Rare abocel :feelsokman:

take nandrolone and slay

Will curry girls date an abo?

Africans IQmog Abos

I ain't even gonna lie but aboriginals are ridiculously ugly. Good luck op

Indeed. I've always been attracted to Anglo holes:

View attachment 620805

View attachment 620807

All lower races have that with higher races, I also only desire a noodletoilet.

Regarding OP, well, I know of a half-Greek half-real Aussie short man that got a Pinay, so there's always Pinaymaxxing.

Bro I’m so sorry it’s over for you bro :fuk: . The fact that you don’t have the blissful ignorance of being sub 80 iq makes it even worse

Kind of curious what you look like tbh