Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal race pill in school

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when i was in 7th grade. We had to write letters to african students in Tanzania. This tall blonde stacy said to one of her friends: "I wrote to the student in africa: "I don't like you niggers". I don't think she got in trouble after she wrote that.

This was 20 years ago. I don't think this would happen in a school today, zoomer kids are way too tolerant and liberal, but i do think white foids are racist, but they just don't want to admit it and they virtue signal alot pretending to like black people so they wont get cancelled.

I remember when i was in 7th grade. We had to write letters to african students in Tanzania. This tall blonde stacy said to one of her friends: "I wrote to the student in africa: "I don't like you niggers". I don't think she got in trouble after she wrote that.

This was 20 years ago. I don't think this would happen in a school today, zoomer kids are way too tolerant and liberal, but i do think white foids are racist, but they just don't want to admit it and they virtue signal alot pretending to like black people so they wont get cancelled.

Kill a white bitch, save an incel. Especially the old baby boomer ones.

The average foid is far more racist than the most radical sfcel here.

Being forced to write to Homo Erectus people was Cucked in the first place

Based foid

The average foid is far more racist than the most radical sfcel here.
Yes but they hide it alot so they wont get a bad reputation.

We only had like 3 non-white people out of 600 students. in that school and none of them were black, only arabs.
That just means the opportunity for a hot ride on Tyrone's bbc was missing, the only thing that prevents foids from such activities.

That just means the opportunity for a hot ride on Tyrone's bbc was missing, the only thing that prevents foids from such activities.
Interracial couples were kinda rare back in 2005. I only remember one foid who had a relationship with both arabs and SEA monkeys in my school, but she was the only one.

Doubt the word means much to Tanzanians. For a kid, it’s likely the first time they would have ever seen it

Doubt the word means much to Tanzanians. For a kid, it’s likely the first time they would have ever seen it
Yea you're right. It's probably the same thing as traveling to Kambodia and calling someone a SEA monkey. They'll probably not understand the insult.

Where do you live OP?

Larp
She said she wanted to have sex with niggers and dogs

Interracial couples were kinda rare back in 2005. I only remember one foid who had a relationship with both arabs and SEA monkeys in my school, but she was the only one.
We had some sandniggers in school and many foids liked them. Of course, they were pretty exotic and "new" back then in the early 2000s. Today it's the other way around. They're everywhere and young white guys are "exotic".
But often totally soy cucks.
I guess many sands here are incels because there are too many now and most of them lack in height. They gymmaxx and stuff like that but it's brutally over for them if a decent German guy who is 1,85+m tall shows up.