Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal race and dickpill

As I have always repeated, Asian women are racial parasites. Wherever they go, they seek to reproduce only the whitest, the tallest, the one with the biggest dick and, if possible, the one with the most money. Thus, Asian women are the greatest danger for every man wherever they go, because they will only seek to inseminate themselves with the best genetic characteristics.

Thus, many cultures do not agree with exogamy for these same reasons and only reproduce among themselves to avoid this type of situation, while some slut in the Philippines waits for a tall white normie for that country to extract resources from and have superior offspring.

Solution? Deport all ethnic people to their ancestral countries of origin.

Almost sounds made up, but I am familiar enough with the treachery of noodlewhores that I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was real.

JFL at those normies. If anything that was an invitation from those noodlewhores to get blacked, or bleached. Or even burritoed. Should've taken advantage. NOTHING you can say is going to reform these soulless sacks of meat known as noodlewhores. THEY DON'T CARE. As you can tell by the scenario, they actually think there's something wrong with YOU if you call them on their psychopathy.

Last edited:
Almost sounds made up, but I am familiar enough with the treachery of noodlewhores that I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was real.

JFL at those normies. If anything that was an invitation from those noodlewhores to get blacked, or bleached. Or even burritoed. Should've taken advantage. NOTHING you can say is going to reform these soulless sacks of meat known as noodlewhores. THEY DON'T CARE. As you can tell by the scenario, they actually think there's something wrong with YOU if you call them on their psychopathy.
How does it sound made up? Sounds like something a girl 16-22 would say

I hope this is a larp, but I know Zoomers and millenials can be massive faggots. The proper response would be to call her a slut and explain that's why the dicks look small to her. Females do not respect sensitive men. Who am I kidding, this is a larp

I hope this is a larp, but I know Zoomers and millenials can be massive faggots. The proper response would be to call her a slut and explain that's why the dicks look small to her. Females do not respect sensitive men. Who am I kidding, this is a larp
Idt it's larp, sounds like a common scenario these days. Women talking shit about certain men, then cucks go home to cry about it because their kweens are toxic.

They are waking up. This is good. Pure heaven will fall down on these girls over and over .....it's only a matter of time

I will win
priest GIF

Noodlewhores are most curel species of foids. I don't know why our rice bros don't put these toilets in their place:lasereyes::lasereyes:

I would've started blasting.

Most asian women would be turbotruecels, if gender was reversed. Their genetics are pure trash objectively and yet they have an audacity to act in such obnoxious way.

Asian women are literal whores and unloyal parasites. Middle eastern+Turkic+Sheboons women are far more loyal and race oriented than east asian femoids, literally everytime i've seen a white supremacist's wife it always turns out to be a noodlewhore. Asian women always humiliate asian men and bring shame to their race 24/7.

Reddit LARP bs

OP is retard to take Reddit shit serious and repost here

All the more reason to hate women but especially Asian women