Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal r/shortguys post

Yes its true. If women don't actively chase you when you're in high school, you are genetic garbage. And its over.

Only genuine attraction matters. If women accept you when you're in your 30's then its just a betabuxx situation

Yes its true. If women don't actively chase you when you're in high school, you are genetic garbage. And its over.

Only genuine attraction matters. If women accept you when you're in your 30's then its just a betabuxx situation
Its beyond that to me as well, this post resonated with me because I am bored in my room doing nothing playing games while tall people have fun and get to not be incels, its about quality of life outside of my virginity and life sucks for me.

Height pill race pill aaaaaaaaa
Htn Is law
Sub8 is suifuel

"If you arne't getting girls naturally in high school or growing up and you're on forums reading about red pill and game and no fap and that , it's a sign there's something probably very wrong with you."

I felt pain when I read that. No insult can hurt as much as "something probably very wrong with you".

Tallfags will never understand us.

Read every word. Very true

My uncle is short but he grew up in the 70s so it was easier to ascend back then

If you arne't getting girls naturally in high school or growing up and you're on forums reading about red pill and game and no fap and that , it's a sign there's something probably very wrong with you.

Its that simple. I dont know why simps try to turn it into some complex puzzle that needs to be solved. Its understandable for redpillers that need to sell a product, but theyre just taking advantage of deluded men.