Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal r/Short Poll "How tall is your girlfriend?"

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-

ovER

Interesting. Looks like shorter men take less showers and have worse personalities on average

Cleary its their personality and napoleon complex, if manlets weren't so insecure maybe the would get laid :foidSoy:

Doesnt get Much More blackpill than this

blackpill is undefeated

Did you read the same OP I did? Think you might be confused and in the wrong thread, dude.
It's a joke

Huge infiltrator vibes. Reddit soycuck vibes
It amazes me that having good/eloquent grammar online, you're automatically either a glowie or an interloper. Read a fucking book, dude.

It amazes me that having good/eloquent grammar online, you're automatically either a glowie or an interloper. Read a fucking book, dude.
Kys

I've always said that subreddit is a blackpill goldmine lol, anyone with an IQ above room temperature can spot the mood difference between r/tall and r/short. In r/short they are always sad, coping with game and short celebrities (who compose less than 0.1% of their demographic anyway) whereas their r/tall chad cousins just circlejerk each other's heights and meme about muh airplane seats.

I've always said that subreddit is a blackpill goldmine lol, anyone with an IQ above room temperature can spot the mood difference between r/tall and r/short. In r/short they are always sad, coping with game and short celebrities (who compose less than 0.1% of their demographic anyway) whereas their r/tall chad cousins just circlejerk each other's heights and meme about muh airplane seats.
:feelskek: I don't even feel bad for them they're CUCKING themselves

When you get into a situation where 63% of young men are single and only 34% of young women are single, you can't avoid it anymore. The blackpills will literally fall from the sky. At that point even some of the most bluepilled men who are low value will get blackpilled by force because the state of reality is so obvious. Only people who have some kind of weird political tangles with misandry like feminists and SJW's will deny the reality.

When you get into a situation where 63% of young men are single and only 34% of young women are single, you can't avoid it anymore. The blackpills will literally fall from the sky. At that point even some of the most bluepilled men who are low value will get blackpilled by force because the state of reality is so obvious. Only people who have some kind of weird political tangles with misandry like feminists and SJW's will deny the reality.
Factual. It's only a matter of time, these young boys are a ticking time bomb

Girlfriends come in 3 sizes: 140cm, 150cm and 160cm. I'm taller than that

Height makes might without it just use a glock17 it'll make up for any disadvantage.

It never began for short men

Brutal lol, and the guys with even shorter girlfriends, its over for their sons, shame to see so few with taller

Height determines your humanity.
Did you read the same OP I did? Think you might be confused and in the wrong thread, dude.
You're a fucking idiot

Interesting. Looks like shorter men take less showers and have worse personalities on average
I also noticed they watch less movies with female lead roles. Such fucking misogynists

Reddit try not to expose short guys challenge (Impossible)

the ones who have girlfreinds are either lying or lesbians