Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal pubertypill

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
like when i was a kid 7-8 yo i was looking like a human being after puberty i watch so many of friends has glow ups while i had a glow down brutal shit

The most brutal pill is that you used to be the tallest and now you're a manlet after everyone went through puberty. It's over.

The most brutal pill is that you used to be the tallest and now you're a manlet after everyone went through puberty. It's over.
That occurred to me. I was one of the tallest children in elementary school and became a manlet when everyone hit puberty

Last edited:
this is definitely real

You nailed it, I'm 1.63.

As a child I was 1.54, my classmates were shorter, today they are 1.80

Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

That occurred to me. I was one of the tallest children in elementary school and became a manlet when everyone hit puberty
sorry brocel… brutal

Yup when i was 8> EVERYONE said i was the cutest fucking kid, then i stayed like a Baby face until 15 and was generally the smallest in all schools I went to until late puberty hit in my 15/16 and everyone was already looking much older and thus way more experienced. They mocked me all the fucking time for it.

Even know I remember when i got into my voice change, i was 14 already way to old while most had it at 12/13 and they made fun of me "oh so YOU do have a voice change" "Finally hes getting into puberty lmao"

Would 1.78-1.79 be short there?
Probably not since Japanese are on average shorter than that. Also, are you that height?

Probably not since Japanese are on average shorter than that. Also, are you that height?
Yeah in the 1.78-1.8 range but I'm not asking for myself

Yeah in the 1.78-1.8 range but I'm not asking for myself
I thought you were much shorter, didn't you say you were 5'7. Im 178cm aswell but you might actually mog me in height if you are any taller than that

I thought you were much shorter, didn't you say you were 5'7. Im 178cm aswell but you might actually mog me in height if you are any taller than that
Never said that you might be mistaking me for someone else

I did say I'm "above" 5'7 not 5'7 exactly
Yes I guess that combined with the fact you are a curry, and you constantly complain about height is what made me think you aren't taller than 5'9

Last edited:
Yes I guess that combined with you constantly complaining about height is what made me think you aren't much taller than 5'9
below 6'1 is still death tier for me considering my looks

I was the shortest my entire life :feelsrope:

How is that the most brutal pill

The most brutal pill is when your a lifelong manlet