Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal protagonist pill

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
49E8F9D4 C6A2 440D A6DF 3F2CFDB568E3

FC2631AA F56A 4EAA 9D44 A38D282C3899

DB254841 F8D4 433E AA39 4BB4FDEE0A09

That’s right guys. No one wants to see you with girl

Attachments

• AEBE2B68-5CA6-40A7-BBE6-4233780E966A.jpeg
    AEBE2B68-5CA6-40A7-BBE6-4233780E966A.jpeg
    829 KB · Views: 14
Most anime and manga have become absolute trash. It is always the same shounen, isekai and romance shit over and over again. I mean, people really think that One Piece, Black Clover or Fairy Tale are good... There are also more and more cucked mangas where the protagonist is dominated by a female.

Only Chad is relatable and if you have an ugly face you must have an ugly soul as well.
This is why its cucked not to identify with the "villain" in some fantasy story, I want to serve Papa Nurgle and not some corrupt femitocracy calling itself civilization.

Last edited:
Only Chad is relatable and if you have an ugly face you must have an ugly soul as well.
This is why its cucked not to identify with the "villain" in some fantasy story, I want to serve Papa Nurgle and not some corrupt femitocracy calling itself civilization.
Rots me

Just be Steve Buscemi theory

When did he ever get the girl? Only time I can think of is in Ghost World where he has sex with the JB foid, but she gets tired of him afterwards

Most anime and manga have become absolute trash. It is always the same shounen, isekai and romance shit over and over again. I mean, people really think that One Piece, Black Clover or Fairy Tale are good... There are also more and more cucked mangas where the protagonist is dominated by a female.

Also, those guys, only top one of four is truecel, other three are pretty bad but not 0/10 level. Still not nearly good enough.

How can people say they are fair and then blatantly show looks rules all is beyond me. Wtf.

Movies cater to audiences. Audiences want good looking people. Looks matter most.

Same for TV, magazines, internet, all media where you can see the face. Voicecels beware radio and phone calls too, I supposedly have an okay voice and yet I've been voiceceled before many times in many ways.

People want to date the faces in media. So yes the media DOES accurately represent what people want in dating.

There is no equity if people who look bad don't get representation or the same rights (e.g. to good roles in films).

high agreeableness faces maybe