Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Proof That Height Is Personality

korcel

korcel

Recruit
★★

"the tallness of a guy is more attractive than face" - Nanki_rocks

If they say it, it's fine. When incels say it, "DUUUURRR THAT'S NOT TRUE WORK ON YOUR INSECURE PERSONALITY".

Face = personality

Height = masculinity

lifefuel for 99th percentile height ricecels jfl

Last edited:
Ouch. AMWF mogs me.

@pp183 doxxed wtf
"the tallness of a guy is more attractive than face" - Nanki_rocks

If they say it, it's fine. When incels say it, "DUUUURRR THAT'S NOT TRUE WORK ON YOUR INSECURE PERSONALITY".
Straight from the whore's mouth yet most of the autists here still think it's fAcE > hEiGhT

lifefuel for 99th percentile height ricecels
Lifefuel for people that don't need it :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: world.
@pp183 doxxed wtf

Straight from the whore's mouth yet most of the autists here still think it's fAcE > hEiGhT
Exactly. You can be butt ass ugly and get girls with height and frame.

Height and frame mean you are capable of savagely killing people and raping women.

Having a pretty face for a guy during the lawless pre historic monkey times didn't mean shit.

Last edited:
But it is, and by a large margin. The problem is heightcopers find it easier to blame their height instead of their faces, it is like they can't accept their looks are even more subhuman than they think

High iq. There comes a point where face can't save you.

But it is, and by a large margin. The problem is heightcopers find it easier to blame their height instead of their faces, it is like they can't accept their looks are even more subhuman than they think
No it's not. Any foid would take an average looking 6'2 dude over a good looking 5'8 dude

Face only helps if you're already tall.

Height and Face > Height and Ugly > Face and Short > Short and Ugly

No it's not. Any foid would take an average looking 6'2 dude over a good looking 5'8 dude
I understand why you'd think that, but I strongly disagree. All my experiences always proved, at least to me, that face>>>height
Face only helps if you're already tall.
Disagree, face trumps anything else by a large margin.
Height and Ugly > Face and Short
Again, from the things I've experienced I can't see this being true. If it was maybe I wouldn't even be on this forum, but unfortunately it isn't.

Face it guys, you're here not because your height doesn't start with a 6, you're here because your face is ugly or subhuman

Last edited:
Lifefuel for people that don't need it :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: world.

Height and frame mean you are capable of savagely killing people and raping women.

Having a pretty face for a guy during the lawless pre historic monkey times didn't mean shit.
I was being ironic boyo

It's got nothing to do with that. The fact is, you could have an extremely attractive face, but if you're 5'2 for example, it's over. Manlets are not respected, by men or women. Women are ashamed to be with manlets.

High iq

I understand why you'd think that, but I strongly disagree. All my experiences always proved, at least to me, that face>>>height
What experiences?

Guess it's height + face now. Bar's gone up, brocels.

This is going to upset many cumskins.

It's got nothing to do with that. The fact is, you could have an extremely attractive face, but if you're 5'2 for example, it's over. Manlets are not respected, by men or women. Women are ashamed to be with manlets.
I agree, but that is an absolute extreme. I don't even think I've seen any man personally with that height.
What experiences?
Personal experiences, before I gave up. Where I live I'm generally taller than a large number of guys (this isn't a humble brag, it is just for you to better understand why I think face>>>>height). I'm 184 cm tall and most of these guys I knew from when I tried to social circle max and approach had about 170-180 cm. To sumn it up, every time I saw guys like these while I was going out they scored more than me (not that it is that hard for normies to beat a score of 0), one of them really stuck out to me, he studies with me at uni is 165 cm tall but has a 7/10 face and I've seen him with a bunch of different girls already. Also, it is important to mention that this shorter one is among the ones with the better looks, there wasn't one who was a true Chad, all of them could be placed between normie and chadlite.

And this is just from guys I saw at my uni events, in day to day life I see plenty of men around my age who are shorter but because they have better faces they have gfs or at least can score without trouble

There is no point in being tall if your face is subhuman (3/10 in my case). Unless it is an extreme case like our friend mentioned above, it doesn't matter if you're 5' something tall as long as your face is at least normie looking.

Maybe this is the case just from the people I have contact with in my life, but as you can see there is no way I can believe height>face, not after what I've seen countless times already.

I agree, but that is an absolute extreme. I don't even think I've seen any man personally with that height.

Personal experiences, before I gave up. Where I live I'm generally taller than a large number of guys (this isn't a humble brag, it is just for you to better understand why I think face>>>>height). I'm 184 cm tall and most of these guys I knew from when I tried to social circle max and approach had about 170-180 cm. To sumn it up, every time I saw guys like these while I was going out they scored more than me (not that it is that hard for normies to beat a score of 0), one of them really stuck out to me, he studies with me at uni is 165 cm tall but has a 7/10 face and I've seen him with a bunch of different girls already. Also, it is important to mention that this shorter one is among the ones with the better looks, there wasn't one who was a true Chad, all of them could be placed between normie and chadlite.

And this is just from guys I saw at my uni events, in day to day life I see plenty of men around my age who are shorter but because they have better faces they have gfs or at least can score without trouble

There is no point in being tall if your face is subhuman (3/10 in my case). Unless it is an extreme case like our friend mentioned above, it doesn't matter if you're 5' something tall as long as your face is at least normie looking.

Maybe this is the case just from the people I have contact with in my life, but as you can see there is no way I can believe height>face, not after what I've seen countless times already.
Damn nigga that's a lot of words

What kind of uni do you go to that doesn't have any true Chads? I wanna transfer there.

Fair enough...what about 5'4-5'7. It's a lot harder for guys in those ranges too. Why do you think women always ask "how tall are you?". There's a reason "minimum 6'" became a meme lol. Height of the boyfriend is extremely important for women as they use it to mog their girlfriends and show they have the most "powerful, alpha" partner. You think she can do that with a 5'5 guy?

What I'm saying is, yes face is very important too, ideally you would have both. But if you're tall and ugly you still have more options simply because you are given a baseline level of attraction and respect that manlets, no matter how good looking, can never have.

Damn nigga that's a lot of words
Sorry bro, I tried to keep it short
What kind of uni do you go to that doesn't have any true Chads? I wanna transfer there.
Chads are rare, I can remember only a handful of them there, and some already got out since I joined

What country?
Unless it is an extreme case like our friend mentioned above, it doesn't matter if you're 5' something tall as long as your face is at least normie looking.

So average looking 5' something guys slay just as much as average looking tallfags? Ok buddy retard

Fair enough...what about 5'4-5'7. It's a lot harder for guys in those ranges too. Why do you think women always ask "how tall are you?". There's a reason "minimum 6'" became a meme lol. Height of the boyfriend is extremely important for women as they use it to mog their girlfriends and show they have the most "powerful, alpha" partner. You think she can do that with a 5'5 guy?
Well I agree it is harder, I don't want you guys to think that I find height useless. But like I said I've personally seen a bunch of guys in that height range who have sucess with women thanks to their faces.
The minimum 6 thing I find to be more relevant on dating sites, where we all know things are way more brutal there since toilets have access to a much wider selection of men. Not so much in real life though
What I'm saying is, yes face is very important too, ideally you would have both. But if you're tall and ugly you still have more options simply because you are given a baseline level of attraction and respect that manlets, no matter how good looking, can never have.
What if that manlet has a good face? The guys I've mentioned are all much more respected than me at our social circle.

It is a very complex thing isn't it? It all comes down to a balance between face and height tbh, but to me your face affects that equilibrium way more than height.
What country?

So average looking 5' something guys slay just as much as average looking tallfags? Ok buddy retard
Brazil, and I didn't say that. I'm way below average looks wise, all those shorter guys faces mog mine by a large margin. Of course if two guys are tied face wise, height will determine the best one out of them

Height of the boyfriend is extremely important for women as they use it to mog their girlfriends and show they have the most "powerful, alpha" partner. You think she can do that with a 5'5 guy?

Fucking exactly. Women feel inferior to their friends if their boyfriend is shorter than her friend's boyfriends.
Chads are rare, I can remember only a handful of them there, and some already got out since I joined
Lucky. At my uni I feel like 30 percent of the guys are 6'1 and above, wide shoulders, sharp jawlines WASP Chads. It's fucking hell.

Well I agree it is harder, I don't want you guys to think that I find height useless. But like I said I've personally seen a bunch of guys in that height range who have sucess with women thanks to their faces.
The minimum 6 thing I find to be more relevant on dating sites, where we all know things are way more brutal there since toilets have access to a much wider selection of men. Not so much in real life though
lmao imagine thinking Tinder isn't real life
What if that manlet has a good face? The guys I've mentioned are all much more respected than me at our social circle.

It is a very complex thing isn't it? It all comes down to a balance between face and height tbh, but to me your face affects that equilibrium way more than height.

Brazil, and I didn't say that. I'm way below average looks wise, all those shorter guys faces mog mine by a large margin. Of course if two guys are tied face wise, height will determine the best one out of them
I bet those manlets aren't even GL, they're just low inhib and giga NT which is law in Brazil. You're non NT and high inhib which is a big reason why you're incel

Tbh yeah, being 6'0 probably won't give you that much merit if you're a legitimate 3/10. Are you darker skinned?

I can't speak about your personal circumstances.
Imo, in general a good face doesn't matter as much with respect. How is respect often gained? Fear.
Fear is gained by having larger physical size, i.e tall height. It all comes back to our primitive days.

It is complex, and it's not easy for any of us. We can agree on somethings and agree to disagree on others.

lmao imagine thinking Tinder isn't real life
Well, at least when it comes to the roster of men that foids can choose from, tinder lets them be much pickier. I mean, "this 6 feet minimum" thing we see on tinder a lot was applied in the same scale to the real life (as in not online) dating market, this experiences for example that I told here would be much different, I suppose. But maybe it is just a different demografic here, brazillian men aren't that tall in general.
I bet those manlets aren't even GL, they're just low inhib and giga NT which is law in Brazil.
Most of them were 5-7/10 in looks, normie to just near that chadlite level. And indeed, all of them were NT and generally on the extroverted side.
You're non NT and high inhib which is a big reason why you're incel
True, I don't even have any friends due to my mentalceldom. I'm a complete disaster in social situations.
Tbh yeah, being 6'0 probably won't give you that much merit if you're a legitimate 3/10. Are you darker skinned?

Sadly height isnt much if you have a twinky frame. Will be trying to facemax via surgery to feel better and at peace with myself, but hell if ill
go and pull weights all day just to impress some random woman. Im content with my lanky features.

Well, at least when it comes to the roster of men that foids can choose from, tinder lets them be much pickier. I mean, "this 6 feet minimum" thing we see on tinder a lot was applied in the same scale to the real life (as in not online) dating market, this experiences for example that I told here would be much different, I suppose. But maybe it is just a different demografic here, brazillian men aren't that tall in general.

Most of them were 5-7/10 in looks, normie to just near that chadlite level. And indeed, all of them were NT and generally on the extroverted side.
I guess Brazilian foids whore aren't as picky as Western foid? Because from what I've seen, basically all you have to do to get a Brazilian foid is either have status or money, or just be dark triad or low inhib
True, I don't even have any friends due to my mentalceldom. I'm a complete disaster in social situations.
Just put yourself out there bro. You'll ascend in no time
Spic pheno. I guess it's pretty much the average skin tone in Brazil?

Height>face who deny this is a low iq retarded...

I guess Brazilian foids whore aren't as picky as Western foid? Because from what I've seen, basically all you have to do to get a Brazilian foid is either have status or money, or just be dark triad or low inhib
I wish
Just put yourself out there bro. You'll ascend in no time
I once believed that too
Spic pheno. I guess it's pretty much the average skin tone in Brazil?
I'd say the average is a little darker

First off, the song is annoying as with all foid and normie music.
Secondly, as brutal as this is, these foids and normie looking women are just so numb to me, that they are not even 'hot' anymore. They are ugly.
Fuck this, and fuck women. (As well as chads)