Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal prom rejections

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
this is what happens when you're not chad and you believe the "just be confident bro" meme

Being a foid is the easiest thing in the world

So glad I never approached someone for Prom, let alone make a sign :feelskek:

Just approach her br0

Confidence

All the guys were manlets

It’s over for many men.

What is up with desk fan profile pics,5 fancels in a row:feelswow::feelswow::dafuckfeels:

Jfl at even going to prom in the first place

Prom drops some of the biggest blackpills out there.

jfl, I went alone to my prome ngl

This is why I didn't go to prom

hard to watch ngl

some people try to be funny, respectful, confident, getting out of their comfort zone, putting more effort in their shitty proposals
than all foids combined put in their entire life. basically all the things cucks and foids tell them. and they still miserably fail.
than they will say they just need to try harder and more often.they do and they still fail.
if a good looking guy does the same shit (if hes gl enough he doesnt have to do shit so so much for that)
its cute romantic confident sexy but if a ugly guy does it its creeepy and cringy. EWWWW YIKES am I right?
and they still have the fucking audacity to lie to us.

This was tough to watch since I really wanted to ask someone to prom my senior year but was certain something like this would happen.

Good thing never did or I would have been decimated if I had to experience this suicidefuel.

Banish all fancels

When is Prom king not gigachads?
The name's not exactly prom king in my HS, but surprisingly I got that award. The only time I see an incel got "crowned" in prom tbh

Couldn't watch this

The only reason Proms exist is to torture Ugly Men.. Proms should be banned.

this is what happens when you're not chad and you believe the "just be confident bro" meme

Had to stop after 30 seconds .
I already know whats coming .
This is pure cringe , i dont know if my body can take this .
But i have to desensitize myself .

Again it's tragic the measure of beauty is the projection of the jawline and the angle is what decides reproduction

So glad I never approached someone for Prom, let alone make a sign :feelskek:

I had no friends in high school, skipped prom, graduation afterparty and every other event possible

Looking at this vid Im glad

I dont understand the point of these cucked normie high school traditions like Prom. You’re basically inflating a foid’s ego by proposing to them out in public (embarrassing yourself) and even by off chance they accept you (if you aren’t chad), you aren’t garunteed sex or a relationship with them. Only to play dress up and “dance” JFL.

What is prom?

Is it like pron? Because, I don't go it it. It comes to me.

Being rejected has to be worse than rape

I went to prom with a girl once when I was ~16.:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: Even had a fake ID so I could buy her and her friends from the bar, since it was a venue they were pretty lax about it.

I was so ugly in the pictures they used my ugliness to bully the girl, and had a picture of me posted in the common room at their school for everyone to laugh at and mock. I was fat and had really bad acne. Also had people just straight up laughing in my face or recoiling in horror. My "date" ignored me all evening and just seemed mortified and wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

I am beyond glad my school didn’t have this shit

wonder how they coped with it