Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BRUTAL PILL INSIDE] This is what a 31 year old kissless virgin looks like

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★

BRUTAL NOSEPILL!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT'S REALLY BAD ABOUT HIM IS HIS NOSE. I CAN TELL IT'S COMPLETELY SEMITIC (JEWISH/ARABIC).

IF YOU HAVE A JEW NOSE, LIKE ME, YOU WILL BE SEEN AS UNDESIRABLE AND HATED ON BY ALL WOMEN.

THIS IS THE FUTURE US NOSECELS HAVE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. A BAD NOSE IS A DEATH SENTENCE. NOSECELS ARE DOOMED.

I agree, if your nose is fucked you are finished. Jason momoa can get away with a not so good eye area.

His head is too big for his body

What the fuck is wrong with his head to body ratio?!

I agree, if your nose is fucked you are finished. Jason momoa can get away with a not so good eye area.
High IQ. This is just brutal bro, women are so fucking superficial.

nah his whole face is low T and has a skinny, weak stickman frame as well

There must be thousands of nosecels just due to having a shit nose alone, it's so brutal how important of a feature it is

Yeah. That was brutal.

Never began for horsefacecels

He needs to take more showers and respect wahmen bro :soy::soy::soy:

He is a vertically-elongatedcel. Hamlossus is a horizontally-elongatedcel.

You are completely fucked if you are elongated in either way.

You can tell he's not a fake by his
truecel-deadeye stare.

It’s over if your nose is unattractive.

Even if my nose was fixed I would still be incel. It is an important part though.

I have hair on top of my nose

Still manages to mog me except the nose

Mogs me tbh. Not fat, has a full head of hair.

Must be a low iq poorfag.

Most of them are NOT INCEL!!. They are at least 6/10. They are only looking for attention.

Shit,nowday everyone believe is an incel because they cant get laid,but they are not even ugly!!.

Fuck them. We need a truecel forum

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE ON THAT SUB MOGS ME

fuck he has great hair

31yo? Damn he is a wizard :feelsmage: pay the respect St.Nosecel:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is that a reee face reveal?

BRUTAL NOSEPILL!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT'S REALLY BAD ABOUT HIM IS HIS NOSE. I CAN TELL IT'S COMPLETELY SEMITIC (JEWISH/ARABIC).

IF YOU HAVE A JEW NOSE, LIKE ME, YOU WILL BE SEEN AS UNDESIRABLE AND HATED ON BY ALL WOMEN.

THIS IS THE FUTURE US NOSECELS HAVE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. A BAD NOSE IS A DEATH SENTENCE. NOSECELS ARE DOOMED.

That is just like my nose except mine has a bump on the bridge right where my eyeline is. So my nose is even worse.

His nose isn't too bad, tbh. When I first saw the photo I thought this was a chad troll post.

I've often said I'd be a normie if it wasn't for my nose. My nose sticks out from my face over an inch and makes me look like a horse.

Last edited:
He could easily get laid. The guy is a normie. Probably mentalcel.

Most of the guys on this reddit are normies but at 19, 20 many people have not gotten laid, yet. At 19,20 you can only date girls 18 to your age while those girls can date anyone from 18 to 30 so the run on the girls your age is insane. Most of those guys will lose their virginity when they are like 25 and things start to get more even.

He would be totally fucked without his hair.
dancingmaitake
128 points · 12 days ago
Dude youre completely fine. Your most unattractive feature is that you're posting here looking for the persective of a toxic community.
:soy:

If someone would have been honnest with him, he would have a different life today.

horseface, it seems he have a recessed chin/jaw, bad eye area, big prominent ears and of course the nose, his only good trait is his hair, he is a 3/10

His nose is probably longer than some guys erect dicks here. Wtf is going on with incel anatomy.

Volcel if you wouldn't. Oh wait a sec...

I want to see his chin, with his jew nose he should just introduce himself as a Rothschild, bitches be all over him for those trillions of dollars. Can’t just be his nose

That handwriting tho:feelsokman:

you don't go 31 years without sex unless you're ugly, and he is ugly. no bad feature on the face is isolated, his nose is that way because he's severely retruded and downgrown. look at his undereye area. also, judging from his proportions, he either has a 25 inch head circumference, or he's 5'3 and 130lbs sopping wet, making it completely and unequivocally over for him

ComplicatedTerrificCanary-max-1mb.gif

horseface, it seems he have a recessed chin/jaw, bad eye area, big prominent ears and of course the nose, his only good trait is his hair, he is a 3/10
I wonder what my rating would be Maybe same since Iam not far off from this description:waitwhat:

This is what low T looks like:feelsrope:

he also has very narrow jaw/skull, long midface and terrible frame
also jfl
Dude youre completely fine. Your most unattractive feature is that you're posting here looking for the persective of a toxic community

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back