Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL phonepill (phonecels do NOT enter)

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If a female girl doesn't give you her phone number, it means she doesn't want to talk to you privately. If she doesn't give you her phone number by the second time you talk to her, cut contact immediately (which shouldn't be too hard considering you don't have a way to contact her outside of work/school/church anyway since she didn't give you her PHONE NUMBER).

I can’t recall me ever talking to a girl more than once anyway. Our first conversation is usually so awkward and disjointed from my social anxiety and ugly face that I never end up talking to them again and they actively avoid me.

Imagine having a phone as an incel

tbh I don't have one because I'm poor as fuck.
You are not missing out on anything, having a phone as a non foid or sub 8 male is pointless.

Not a single foid ever gave me her phone number

at least you can still talk to them, try talking to women as a 25+ year old virgin out of schooling.

Does it count it you have to ask?

I got my oneitis number after asking a second time.

Does it count it you have to ask?

No, if you have to ask it's over. Foids give their own number if they like you. My Chadfish gets numbers without asking all the timr on tinder.

Girls will even reject non chad men for using an android, as their messages show up as green bubbles as opposed to the iMessage's blue. Women are fucking retarded, and apple products are shit.

Incel trait: *me thinking the phonepill relates to what brand and model of phone I have*

my phone is alright tbh

I can’t recall me ever talking to a girl more than once anyway. Our first conversation is usually so awkward and disjointed from my social anxiety and ugly face that I never end up talking to them again and they actively avoid me.