Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal personalitypill

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★

Which ITcucks' alt is this?

This has to be satire

women too stupid to recognize basic photoshops

it's not surgery you stupid bitch, his hair and all other parts are the exact same in the after

brutal personalitypill it destroyed him

But foids detect a better personality in the right picture

Nothing is worse to a woman than an ugly man getting laid, even if he becomes good looking

women too stupid to recognize basic photoshops

it's not surgery you stupid bitch, his hair and all other parts are the exact same in the after
His ears are smaller too kek

God what I was thinking, all I had to do was to take a few showers and improve my personality!!! Gtfo my fellow fakecels :soy: :soy:

It's over for personalitycels

What plastic surgery would be needed to look like the right if I look like the left? Ik this isnt looksmax but just curious.

It's insane how much his looks improved from the lower third shoop.

What plastic surgery would be needed to look like the right if I look like the left? Ik this isnt looksmax but just curious.
jaw surgery together with rhino

"You'll enjoy your life full of casual sex..."
giphy.gif

He is a fellow redcel

>you’ll enjoy a live full of meaningless casual sex
If you can get that, you can get a gf.

The personalitypill has always destroyed me.

Nothing is worse to a woman than an ugly man getting laid, even if he becomes good looking
Rosties don't want ugly blackpilled men becoming good looking especially, because they know how shitty foids are and will treat them like trash when they start fucking them.

tbh i think that she just doesnt want subhumans to ascend and reproduce shitty genetics
This TBH. They hate it when incels are able to ascend. They despise us for our genes. I would be chad if I had that plastic surgeon.

which drug is this foid on? They don't fucking care about personlity of men. All they want is to fuck men with a perfect jawline. I bet its a low tier bluepilled normie who is angry that this guy ascended and is now fucking foids on a regular basis.

tbh i think that she just doesnt want subhumans to ascend and reproduce shitty genetics
The future will have better surgeries than today, so genetics won't matter as much.