Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL! Personal trainer beats up homeless man after watching him have sex with his wife

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/ltcBmKXkCb4

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS BRUTAL!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

A security camera recorded the moment when personal trainer Eduardo Alves, 31, beat up a homeless man. This occurred after he caught his wife having sex with the resident inside the street of the car.

The case took place on Rua Jardim Roriz in Planaltina, Federal District. Videos shared on social media show the man approaching the vehicle and nervous when he sees the two inside the car.

After punching the car's bodywork, the personal assaults the homeless man still inside the car. Moments later, the man gets out of the vehicle, still without his clothes and with his pants in his hand, when he is beaten and falls on the sidewalk, apparently unconscious. Even with the victim down, the staff still delivered other blows.

thought it was rape, but later the 31-year-old woman said the relationship was consensual. By means of a note, the Civil Police reported that the fact occurred late last Wednesday night (9).

A military police team went to the 16th Precinct to report the situation.

The military reported that during routine patrol, the team was called to a rape situation. When they arrived at the address of the fact, "he found two injured men, fighting, and a woman in apparent shock".

Without disclosing details because it is a confidential case, the Civil Police said that it is investigating the case. An audio attributed to the woman's testimony said that she would have helped the homeless man and that initially she felt like giving the man a hug.

"Because I saw that homeless person as my husband. He asked me for a hug and I hugged him. Before that, he wanted to caress my feet, and then when we sat on the bench, he asked to take care of me and started caressing on my feet. I felt such a good thing, at that time, I couldn't see my husband. Then after that he asked if I wanted to take him somewhere, I said I wanted to see him as my husband",

reported.

Last edited:
If I ever cuck someone I'll be sure to get a tazer to also fuck the partner :lul:

Imagine moneymaxxing just to get cucked by a homeless bum!

This reality makes no sense!

normie sexhaver problemo.

Imagine moneymaxxing just to get cucked by a homeless bum!

This reality makes no sense!
hypergamy and cunny itch knows no bounds. it can also accomodate canine cock

hypergamy and cunny itch knows no bounds. it can also accomodate canine cock

True, I almost forgot about the dog pill, thanks for the reminder though.

If a woman can fuck a dog, then there is no question she would fuck a homeless bum

that personal trainer should have beaten the wife the homeless guy wasnt at fault here

that personal trainer should have beaten the wife the homeless guy wasnt at fault here
Exactly, I don't get why in most of these situations the ones being muh cheated on don't go for their partner first.

Exactly, I don't get why in most of these situations the ones being muh cheated on don't go for their partner first.
should have beaten the shit out of the wife not the poor homeless guy who probably didnt even know she was cheating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back