Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal penis pill, whites are far behind (not bait)

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★

Is just be ethnic (JBE) law?

US was on the page below this
Also Argentina at 14.88 - lmao

"Why care about dick size when it's all about the face?" - francisco :chad: lachowski
male-model-francisco-lachowski-on-top-of-being-handsome-asf-v0-rrxuw64ie29c1.jpg

With niggers it's self reported aka lies

If it’s self reported this is meaningless.

"Why care about dick size when it's all about the face?" - francisco :chad: lachowski
male-model-francisco-lachowski-on-top-of-being-handsome-asf-v0-rrxuw64ie29c1.jpg
And this faggot is spreading bluepilled propaganda despite knowing damn well it's all about looks

Last edited:
these kinds of things are always self-reported, so I wouldn't fully trust them. Do you really expect researchers to forcibly measure everyone's dicks?

14,29 :dafuckfeels:

Excluding my face, nonNTness this is anothER reason why I should become ultracoper aka priest/monk

im whitesnake in nigeria

Why is Canada in this but not the US?

Holy shit it's over

Burgertards not even on the list

I'll start to believe these stats more when they stop considering self-reported penis sizes as actual data when it is not

Clearly inaccurate, Canada's average had to be dragged down far below that given value by the changs and pajeets.

I see a lot these studies. But man genuinely, where/how the fuck do they get these numbers? Do they sit around in a gym locker room asking to measure guys meat soft and then hard. I mean seriously where the fuck do they get these numbers/averages. Is there an ad online? Do the guys measure their own dick or is it someone else who does it?
In other words, I don't really believe any of these dick studies

no way ur avg canadian is 5.9 inches :lul:

ur avg canadian is a giga beta cucklord who has erection issues.

Mine is 9 inch i wanna be a bvll for noodlewhvors

I see a lot these studies. But man genuinely, where/how the fuck do they get these numbers? Do they sit around in a gym locker room asking to measure guys meat soft and then hard. I mean seriously where the fuck do they get these numbers/averages. Is there an ad online? Do the guys measure their own dick or is it someone else who does it?
In other words, I don't really believe any of these dick studies
Good question

i dont believe in the dickpill. if youre having sex with a woman you already won.
plus, if big dick was necessary for evolution there would be a lot more men with big dicks due to sexual selection

i dont believe in the dickpill. if youre having sex with a woman you already won.
plus, if big dick was necessary for evolution there would be a lot more men with big dicks due to sexual selection
I can’t imagine why nobody chooses rice men if this were ever true.

Anybody who doesn’t believe in dickpill is retarded, truly

I can’t imagine why nobody chooses rice men if this were ever true.

Anybody who doesn’t believe in dickpill is retarded, truly
bro rice men have many more downsides besides their dicks

The higher ones are self reported

View attachment 1178862

Is just be ethnic (JBE) law?

US was on the page below this
Also Argentina at 14.88 - lmao
doesnt matter. if you are an incel your pp size has no impact on your smv because you will never have a chance of showing it (unlesss you want an sexual assault charge)

I hope because if not I'm below average in every way besides being white
5.2-5.9 is where 40% people are, 5.2-4.5 26%, 5.9-6.6 25%, 4.5-3.9 7%, 6.6-7.3 6% all in inches (numbers might not add up exactly add up, roughly from memory)

My penis is 59.6 feet long.

It's the micro plastics in our balls

dickcels are the most pathetic copers who gives a single fuck how big your dick is noone is gonna ever see it ffs literally 0 need to care about it for a cel

dickcels are the most pathetic copers who gives a single fuck how big your dick is noone is gonna ever see it ffs literally 0 need to care about it for a cel
Then why are women obsessed with dick size then if it doesn't matter ?

Then why are women obsessed with dick size then if it doesn't matter ?
Doubt anyone really cares if it's reasonable but that is irrelevant to my point. First get someone to even talk to you let alone let you undress in front of them without calling the police and then worry about it :feelskek:

Doubt anyone really cares if it's reasonable but that is irrelevant to my point. First get someone to even talk to you let alone let you undress in front of them without calling the police and then worry about it :feelskek:
It's over.

Bro, why are Ecuadorians so fucking hung bro what the FUCK??