Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Oofy-Doofy

bruh how is this even possible

Not that ugly tbh

A 6 and a 5. Not something crazy. Show me a 9 with 3 where the guy is not rich or statusmaxxed.

@Zer0/∞ @Lux

A 6 and a 5. Not something crazy. Show me a 9 with 3 where the guy is not rich or statusmaxxed.
she is solid 6 on a bad day and might even more AND she is pale blond with light blue eyes :reeeeee::reeeeee:
the nigger is 5 at best maybe even less and he is shitskin curry :feelsree::feelsree:

Just be popular bro.

Heard from some friends that they do okay with white weeb foids on the dating apps. Like significantly better than black foids but only slightly worse than Asian and Hispanics

He decided to show off their relationship on the YouTube because he knows that its once in a lifetime event.It's a miracle that will never happen again.

>bro just be one of the most famous anime youtubers with a channel that has 3.3 million subs,whilst also being in an incredibly huge podcast,while also not being a bad looking thai,whilst also having a shit ton of money just so you can date the cute girl next door that chad gets after 2 days

you are absolutely retarded.

>bro just be one of the most famous anime youtubers with a channel that has 3.3 million subs,whilst also being in an incredibly huge podcast,while also not being a bad looking thai,whilst also having a shit ton of money just so you can date the cute girl next door that chad gets after 2 days

Anybody that believes the oofy doofy pill is retarded tbh

Not ugly. He mogs 99% of this forum

sry breh, i dont know him and dont watch anime :feelsjuice:

Not that ugly tbh
these are normies. and they are at the mercy of the foids, they will be slaving their lives in service of the whore and he will get cucked behind his back.

Are you serious? Did you watch the video? She SMV mogs him to the center of the earth and back :feelswhat:

sry breh, i dont know him and dont watch anime :feelsjuice:
no,it's honestly my fault.sorry for calling you anything.i am just so tired of offy doofy nonsense and all the blackpill coated bluepill that i am seeing lately.sorry man.

no,it's honestly my fault.sorry for calling you anything.i am just so tired of offy doofy nonsense and all the blackpill coated bluepill that i am seeing lately.sorry man.

also this is supposed "oofy-doofy" week ago
mogs me to eternity with his face, beard and hair
:cryfeels: