Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal NTpill

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
My mom wants to talk to me but I have nothing to talk about as all I'd like to talk about is science, philosophy and niche media. She's asking me the same stuff all the time like an NPC and expects me to participate in the same old conversation. And all the females I've seen that are interested in philosophy just scratch the surface of it.
If you're not NT and you need to flirt a moderate amount to start a relationship in order to get pussy after the 10th date it's over. Even my friends get bored of me speaking technical stuff, it must be a torture for a foid JFL.

If you're not NT and you need to flirt a moderate amount to start a relationship in order to get pussy after the 10th date it's over
very true
asbergers is a curse

it's because you're ugly bro. When you're ugly you can't socially develop

I agree with foids not being able to handle a science conversation. Being NT is very important man. That is why curries are slayers.
Screenshot 20200510 0150153

Being NT is very important man. That is why curries are slayers.
I doubt curries slay but there is a truth behind every meme.
And yeah, I'm tired of seeing people saying that mentalcels/braincels don't exists. Maybe I need to become an 8/10 to slay with my current very boring personality. And gotta NTmaxx somehow to by watching GoT and Star Wars and alike those geeky shows.

I doubt curries slay but there is a truth behind every meme.
And yeah, I'm tired of seeing people saying that mentalcels/braincels don't exists. Maybe I need to become an 8/10 to slay with my current very boring personality. And gotta NTmaxx somehow to by watching GoT and Star Wars and alike those geeky shows.
Mentalcels definitely exist man. Stuff like social anxiety destroys your SMV. I could never tolerate GoT that shit is fucking weird

jfl if you think a woman wants to talk with an aspie thats unable to talk about random shit
it's because you're ugly bro. When you're ugly you can't socially develop
also cope enough ugly men NT mog me to hell and back

Btw, just noticed that your it's JBC on your status, I've read your picture as JBL.
17997.jpg

just be L(atino)

Law

very true
asbergers is a curse
It's brutal, man. I used to jokingly tell people my aspergers was a blessing and a curse, but there's no blessing about it.

It's brutal, man. I used to jokingly tell people my aspergers was a blessing and a curse, but there's no blessing about it.
Yeah man, thinking differently from the herd is a curse, it's a cope to feel special, not a bad cope to, makes one motivated to create something new.

Mentalcels definitely exist man. Stuff like social anxiety destroys your SMV. I could never tolerate GoT that shit is fucking weird
Yeah, "social anxiety" totally ANNIHILATES your SMV :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Give me a fucking break

Yeah, "social anxiety" totally ANNIHILATES your SMV :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Give me a fucking break
It does man. I'm not talking about mild shit though. Severe social anxiety destroys you to the point of not being able to step outside your house

i think it makes me blissfully ignorant to some nasty actions so whatever
id probably be high inhib without it