Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal norwoodpill. Baldcels on suicide watch.

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
It's more of his wimp skull than a lack of hair but yeah a lack of hair does make you uglier in 99% of cases

The only good thing i have physically is my hair. If i go bald, i'm roping on the spot

At least he didn't do as badly as this guy.

just don't let your hair strands pop out of your head, bro

this isn't that funny though. i have maybe 2 more years of hanging on with fasting and scalp massages only, then Toppik-maxxing for a year, then it's probably over

I'll have to hair transplant or hair system maxx in maximum 2 years :feelsrope:

they detected his personality, bro. idk what you're trying to prove

just don't let your hair strands pop out of your head, bro

this isn't that funny though. i have maybe 2 more years of hanging on with fasting and scalp massages only, then Toppik-maxxing for a year, then it's probably over
lol @ scalp massages and diet cope

Just pull the rock look bro
Woman here, don't get scared of being bald plenty of men look good with it like the rock and meeks and I know plenty of girls who prefer bald guys teehee it's not my preference but that it is only me teehee

Woman here, don't get scared of being bald plenty of men look good with it like the rock and meeks and I know plenty of girls who prefer bald guys teehee it's not my preference but that it is only me teehee
Chad here, ye bro i am 6ft7 with a razor sharp jawline but that doesnt change the fact i can rock the bald look.

they detected he was a former IRA member, Tipperary Taigcels unit

lol @ scalp massages and diet cope
pretty much all you have if you don't want hormone altering chemicals

if it helps my brother had the same thinning at the same rate up until i started extreme intermittent fasting and reducing carbs, now i still have most of my hair at the age when he was nearly bald, it's at least a few years difference thought most of it might be down to just not being grossly overweight

Chad here, ye bro i am 6ft7 with a razor sharp jawline but that doesnt change the fact i can rock the bald look.
Just be confident and live with it bro girls will come eventually bro ~ 6'7 chad

Just hairtransplantmax bro

This show drops so many unintentional black pills, it's hilarious.

This is not just about the bald head. This manlet moves like a dork in a dwarfish way. Setting himself up for ridicule.

Just found this while researching for my videos:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12492971

A questionnaire on the perception of balding men was answered by 130 women (age range 15-58 years), 90 nonbalding men (age range 18-72 years) and 30 balding men (age range 20-63 years).

RESULTS:
Balding men were perceived as being older and less attractive by over 90% of respondents. A perception that balding men are less confident, duller, and less potent was reported by less than half of respondents
. A perception that balding men are less attractive was significantly more common among women than among nonbalding men (P < 0.05). A perception that balding men appear less confident was significantly more common among balding men than among nonbalding men (P < 0.05).

CONCLUSION:
The perception of balding men by others was similar to the perception of balding men by themselves. It is likely that androgenetic alopecia adversely influences social interactions of those who are subject to it.

^ BREAKING NEWS ....

I can't believe I actually have to research this shit to prove it to normies. Like, Jesus Christ, how fucking retarded can you be to not know this? Or pretend you don't know it?

"JUST BEEE CONFIDEEENNTT"

Inbred gay alien skull strikes again. Baldness doesn't help either, makes him look even more ayy.
At least he didn't do as badly as this guy.

This guy reminds me of myself.
He looks too young for his age besides looking like a subhuman goblin.

I look 15 at best at 24.

Last edited:
This show is gold. Love the timing at 18:53. Just be confident, bro

It's more of his wimp skull than a lack of hair but yeah a lack of hair does make you uglier in 99% of cases
"Just shave your head bro, girls love Jason Statham"