Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal no reply for the IT cuck post unless ur foid

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha
Ur not considered worth looking unless you have a ()

He has bug eyes and is norwooding hard

HIS FOREHEAD GIVES ME PTSD FLASHBACKS OF WHEN I WAS LOST IN THE DESERT :shock:

Apparently lookism isn't true, but then they act exactly like lookism theory would predict. Funny how that works, ain't it IT cucks?

The bald cuck already has "Rotting" on his name lol :feelshaha:

the majority of incels can obtain a date at grinder :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Kek so many blackpilled expérimentes of days passé où this was confirmed, literally khhv profiles Switch to gay and get swiped c'est jour

The """"Foid""""" is autistic, depressed, LGBT, and has 0 photos of herself until she wants to make a point about her not being a fat landwhale on IT :smonk:

Why does he think we would want a date on Grindr? Every ugly bastard can have gay sex but what does that help you if you want to fuck foids? It only proves that men would fuck everything, even ugly men.

Why does he think we would want a date on Grindr? Every ugly bastard can have gay sex but what does that help you if you want to fuck foids? It only proves that men would fuck everything, even ugly men.
But but at least im not an inkel :soy::soy::soy:

Anyone here can get Grindr matches too. Men, especially gay men, have extremely low standards for who they want to fuck.

The catch is that none of us here are gay.

Kek so many blackpilled expérimentes of days passé où this was confirmed, literally khhv profiles Switch to gay and get swiped c'est jour
wtf are you saying

My Bad boys, i took a wierd pill, i was trying to say thats any man who switches their dating profile from straight to gay immédiatement starts getting matches same day, many such cases

The """"Foid""""" is autistic, depressed, LGBT, and has 0 photos of herself until she wants to make a point about her not being a fat landwhale on IT :smonk:
She is the peak manifestation of the alien skull. Only place where she can get simping is reddit.

Literally anyone who isn’t deformed or disabled can get a date on Grindr because gays will fuck just about anyone, being proud of having sex partners as a faggot is like being proud that you can wipe your ass by yourself as an adult

That ugly faggot would hundred percent be incel if he was straight, in fact I think he used to be straight but inceldom made him desperate enough to become a faggot

OVER

Last edited:
They didnt reply to them but they reply to e boy faggot :lul:

Literally anyone who isn’t deformed or disabled can get a date on Grindr because gays will fuck just about anyone, being proud of having sex partners as a faggot is like being proud that you can wipe your ass by yourself as an adult

That ugly faggot would hundred percent be incel if he was straight, in fact I think he used to be straight but inceldom made him desperate enough to become a faggot

OVER

Please stop posting this cringe

He looks like one of those subhuman autists who had no real friends at school but tried very hard to fit in by bullying other subhumans and mentally sucking chads dick in hopes of being accepted

This, and I bet he even struggles on grindr :lul::lul:

JFL fucking simps. The blackpill is obvious on IT and yet they deny it LOL

She is also a minority, so her point doesn’t matter anyway. Most women on IT are still ugly landwhale subhumans

ghgwo0lbs8m91.jpg
Is she beatiful?
No.

Would I fuck her?
Yes.

Are normies constantly calling her beatiful so they can fuck her?
Yes.

It is weird that she oppose breeder culture?
Not at all since she is rather ugly under that make-up and so would be her kids.

Last edited:
Anyone here can get Grindr matches too. Men, especially gay men, have extremely low standards for who they want to fuck.

The catch is that none of us here are gay.