Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal moment back in my first day of 10th grade

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
this memory keeps running in my mind so gonna write about it. In first day of sophomore year, my stupid teacher wanted everyone to play icebreakers, we all had to say what our fucking fear was. i remember people saying stupid shit. One foid said she was scared of lizards. then it was my turn I just said heights and a guy yelled “SO WHAT? YOURE AFRAID OF LADDERS?”.

Later our teacher wanted us to tell 1 truth and 2 lies. I didn’t want to play anymore after this. Already the first day and i’m being shitted on. What’s more brutal is that i had a mask on. My asshole teacher said “i’ll get back to you” when i told him I didnt know.

later he came back to me again and i said i don’t know and some idiot guy behind me yelled “OH COME ON BRO!”. Later the bell rung and he fucking pushed me and yelled at me to go. I fucking hate my life I feel like ripping my fucking skin off. What did i fucking do to deserve this shit? What’s funny is that guy got treated a lot like a joke in class and was angry about it.

He looked like a fag with blocky eyebrows and got told he smelt terrible by foids. Anyways this always happened to me People take one look and already have this hatred towards me

Commie bullshit designed to demoralizing

Commie bullshit designed to demoralizing
wdym by that like the game was meant to humiliate people? I guess it was really meant to humiliate ugly ass guys like me

Are.you like 16

no i said this was a memory like stated in the post. i’m turning 20 this year
Child cel getthe hell off my website you don't belong here you will acend in university fag

Child cel getthe hell off my website you don't belong here you will acend in university fag
Why the hell would i ascend in university if i legit got no experiences from high school and called ugly tons of times. Also theirs tons of people who are in their 20s here. You probably finished university and still havnt ascended. I’m gonna look the same in university bud. You really think anyone can ascend in university Their is no ascending if you had no chance in high school and was told ugly by many people all your years. It’s massive cope to think you can ascend in university What major difference would it make. Nothing ever happened in middle or high school why would this be any different. University also makes shit harder too meet people and everyone is already dating.

Why the hell would i ascend in university if i legit got no experiences from high school and called ugly tons of times. Also theirs tons of people who are in their 20s here. You probably finished university and still havnt ascended. I’m gonna look the same in university bud.
Duh im26 I dropped out of university I am the biggest failure nigger I know and also I still talked to girls in uni if I wasn't a retard autistic poor ugly Indian nigger I would have maybe found a gf it's still acceptable to be a khhv in university but now it is over for me and also all the girl my age have had 500 cocks milaege

Duh im26 I dropped out of university I am the biggest failure nigger I know and also I still talked to girls in uni if I wasn't a retard autistic poor ugly Indian nigger I would have maybe found a gf it's still acceptable to be a khhv in university but now it is over for me and also all the girl my age have had 500 cocks milaege
If you didn’t ascend in university then no one here is going too. Also you mog me if you were able to talk to girls without being ridiculed and told you were ugly and told “eww”. You have a chance to ascend if you were able to be friends with them. Also if you’re still a virgin in university most people will see that as a red flag and want nothing to do with you. So it’s over for both of us. Literally everyone in my high school already had someone

If you didn’t ascend in university then no one here is going too. Also you mog me if you were able to talk to girls without being ridiculed and told you were ugly and told “eww”. You have a chance to ascend if you were able to be friends with them. Also if you’re still a virgin in university most people will see that as a red flag and want nothing to do with you. So it’s over for both of us. Literally everyone in my high school already had someone
Brother I am one of the most retard people on this website I am not a standard for incels most incels will probably find someone good but I am not finding anyone for ever but I smoke my weed and eat my burgers and it keeps me feeling mostly Happy and if I had money to do bigger delusion copes like traveling and eating restaurants and other stuff then I would be happier still.

And I did get ridiculed and made into jestermaxx but I was more retarded and gullible then. Nobody has ever had respect for me. And in my university some guys were virgins so it was more normal

wdym by that like the game was meant to humiliate people? I guess it was really meant to humiliate ugly ass guys like me
Name checks out...

It's meant to bring everyone down. It's yet another tool of jewish subversion...

Those "questions" are no different from ancient Catholic confessions, or USSR self hate groups...

"Improve the group" by debasing the individuals.

School is basically a torture/humiliation prison for ugly men. Nothing new