Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal mogging

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
1594150299675.jpg

Wouldn't call this brutal, i've seen way worse. The two whores literally leeching onto him kinda pisses me off though ngl

They seem younger than him, but he'd probably mog them when they're older too.

he’s hogging the holes

Wouldn't call this brutal, i've seen way worse. The two whores literally leeching onto him kinda pisses me off though ngl
I've seen that behaviour from girls with a tall or big-framed guy so much, it's normalized at this point. Disgusting and lecherous, almost. You don't see men do that to women, not even with their eyes anymore. It would be assault, but men including chads are desperate so they just take it and enjoy it. Boy we are the stupid gender. We let women walk all over us by letting them objectify us like this.

The inherent inequities resulting from uncontrolled human desire.

The ‘Sexual revolution’ is little more than an excuse for open hypergamy. This kind of mogging is the result of low order functions- unevolved impulse.

For all it’s faults, at least Christian morality pointed us toward the heavens- eternal values, superior to the temporary lusts of the flesh.

Imagine being one of the two faggots on the right. So emberassing. Do they not realize? Couldn't be me.

Last edited: