Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal mogging at the blood bank

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I went to the blood bank a couple of days ago and the mogging was brutal, I was surrounded by fit Chadlets left and right, these guys all had six packs and a few were even bragging about their adventurous lives and humanitarian actions to the female staff. There was only one male staff and he was an absolutely brutal mogger, he was a 6'8 doctor (the only man there taller than men and significantly taller than be at that) who was absolutely leanmaxxed and despite having a head full of gray hair he had the face of 20 year old, this guy was an absolute Chadlite (7/10) having a 6/10 face with his mogger height and a youthful exterior on top of being careermaxxed. In fact, for a man his age he probably became like a 9/10 as many Chad's age out of their looks.

Worst part was that I was getting blood-mogged, a man came to donate next to me and gave much faster than me bragging about all the water he drank. I also drank a lot yet mine didn't came out as fast (this is the only time I can save that as I suffer from chronic premature ejaculation, when you want your body to be fast it's ridiculously slow, fuck donating).

Next time I'll go I'll probably be mogged into oblivion by literally every man around me again, going outside of your house is brutal.

I'm now exercisemaxxing and thankfully nobody is around. I used to like the company of other people but since swallowing the Blackpill literally every person I meet triggers my fucking body dysmorphia. Fuck everyone.

I look like a fat, baby-faced recessed hairline arab when heading out in the streets.

mogged even with the speed of blood donation .brutal:feelsbadman:

Do they pay you for giving blood?

I went to the blood bank a couple of days ago and the mogging was brutal, I was surrounded by fit Chadlets left and right, these guys all had six packs and a few were even bragging about their adventurous lives and humanitarian actions to the female staff. There was only one male staff and he was an absolutely brutal mogger, he was a 6'8 doctor (the only man there taller than men and significantly taller than be at that) who was absolutely leanmaxxed and despite having a head full of gray hair he had the face of 20 year old, this guy was an absolute Chadlite (7/10) having a 6/10 face with his mogger height and a youthful exterior on top of being careermaxxed. In fact, for a man his age he probably became like a 9/10 as many Chad's age out of their looks.

Worst part was that I was getting blood-mogged, a man came to donate next to me and gave much faster than me bragging about all the water he drank. I also drank a lot yet mine didn't came out as fast (this is the only time I can save that as I suffer from chronic premature ejaculation, when you want your body to be fast it's ridiculously slow, fuck donating).

Next time I'll go I'll probably be mogged into oblivion by literally every man around me again, going outside of your house is brutal.

I'm now exercisemaxxing and thankfully nobody is around. I used to like the company of other people but since swallowing the Blackpill literally every person I meet triggers my fucking body dysmorphia. Fuck everyone.
Bloodmogged