Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal mog, Chad vs incel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
96058954_675x900.jpg

These kind of pics are so brutal. What is the source? They even picked 2 girls taller than the incel to make the contrast stand out more.

Chad vs high normie tbh. Hes only mogged in comparison, as are most so called ugly characters in movies. The chad cast makes any chadlite or normie look ugly comparatively.

Chad vs high normie tbh. Hes only mogged in comparison, as are most so called ugly characters in movies. The chad cast makes any chadlite or normie look ugly comparatively.

Unless he is sitting down or something he is ultra malet, so incel. But yeah the face is normie tier.

More of a height/frame mog, trust me there is much worse mogging pics out there

If you call that guy an incel, then I think I am the only truecel in existence.

:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh: Ethnicel looks decent but like shit compared to Goddard.

When Seth Green was in that 70s show

Unprecedented brutallity.

where is the brutality? put an actual incel next to them. he'd look like he belongs to a different species.

God even the incel there mogs me