Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal memory: harassmentmaxxing in middle school gone wrong

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
I randomly remembered this. I was on a field trip and me and my buddies were sitting behind a couple foidlets. My buddy dared me to ask one of the foidlets for a kiss, and she (playfully?) slapped me after.

Brutal because it’s a time where I at least had interactions with foids. The only time I’ve ever been touched by one is being slapped in middle school, which has happened 2-3 times. I might tell the story later.

She wanted you brahhh

I will not say anything about violence officer :feelsLSD:

High school was worse for me. Literally zero contact with foids at all.
I only really started to not dress like a retard and have not stupid hairstyles post high school. That's also when I started to groom properly. I used to fucking reek. Jfl.

I only really started to not dress like a retard and have not stupid hairstyles post high school. That's also when I started to groom properly. I used to fucking reek. Jfl.
I’ve always had the same hairstyle and clothes my whole life. I think it’s too late now to normiemaxx, people will think I am trying too hard to fit in.

I’ve always had the same hairstyle and clothes my whole life. I think it’s too late now to normiemaxx, people will think I am trying too hard to fit in.
Yeah I just dress normal. I used to dress like an utter subhuman with ill fitting jeans that were above my ankles

No middle school for your face

Literal special Ed tier outfits
That’s how I still dress. Loose trousers, colourful trainers and a polo or t shirt. Been dressing the same since middle school because I’ve always known it’s over.