Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL MEGA TIKTOK PILL

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★

Why do I torture myself . Jfl. AWALT

Uncurable genital eating STDs when?

As if that slut can spot a 2cm difference IRL.

She isn't even THAT attractive to even be picky like this, LOL
Any average looking foid thinks she's a Stacy entitled for Chads, why I'm even wondering

Her looksmatch has been rotting under the brooklyn bridge for years after jumping.

She has nice boobs That's all i can say for this bitch

Do these whores even care that her family and friends are watching those videos?

Would anyone lose anything if we shoved her off a tall cliffs onto some wave crashing rocks?
Beta revolution when
We need to overthrow these whores

@rightfulcel brutal

Well I don’t need 4/10 roasties

Who the fuck cares about this ugly curry whore filming shit videos for TikTok

And this coming from a below average looking, goblin foid. Fuck, their entitlement really has no boundaries.

even 5'11 is considered unattractive to these piece of shit foids, but besides that she clearly explained the importance of personality.

It's just a joke sweaty, dont take it serious sweaty i love short kings, dw my boyfreind is 6'3 its ok sweaty desu

even 5'11 is considered unattractive to these piece of shit foids, but besides that she clearly explained the importance of personality.
no trust me sweaty t hat is just a joke sweaty woman love short guys sweaty

Uncurable genital eating STDs when?
Soon as the based chinacels who unleashed COVID-19 have some freetime on their hands they'll make it happen

kill yourself faggot

You see this ugly big nose of hers? I do not want this

Donotwantcat

Nice thread @carticel 's alt
Nice thread @carticel 's alt

Ok how is this a bRUtAl mEgA pILL? It's nothing new at all, and she probably did it half-jokingly.

6ft still requires chadlite face or better

Literally no foid could tell a difference between 5'11 and 6'0. This retarded meme needs to die already.

She isn't even THAT attractive to even be picky like this, LOL
Any average looking foid thinks she's a Stacy entitled for Chads, why I'm even wondering
Exactly she is ugly

I wish cancer, rape and a painful death on this prostitute.