Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal McDonald's story

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I just had the most blackpilling, brutal experience at McDonald's just now. So basically, what just happened was I walked over to the McDonald's, which is right next to my house, to get food because there was nothing in my house to eat. As I got there and approached the counter to order, the woman taking my order started dying laughing. She was laughing so much that she held her mouth and started crying from laughing. It made me feel so bad that I just ran out of the place and came back home. Now I'm just sitting here feeling more depressed than ever. I felt bad all day because of what happened with my mom the other day, and now this shit, it's really over for me.

@Copexodius Maximus

Dude wtf do I do atp why do I keep getting treated so badly for no reason

I'm sorry you had to experience that.

Females are extremely cruel and psychopathic. No doubt

Maybe next time anything like this happens you can try to record and some how sue them.
And stop eating fast food. It is poison.

Maybe next time anything like this happens you can try to record and some how sue them.
And stop eating fast food. It is poison.
Ngl I'm thinking of going back there tomorrow and going full Karen mode or just calling them tomorrow and asking for the manger as i know her name

Ngl I'm thinking of going back there tomorrow and going full Karen mode or just calling them tomorrow and asking for the manger as i know her name
Yes, do what you can to make her pay. Thrown a burguer at her face maybe.

Maybe you asked for a whopper accidentally

Damn man, this why app orders better to minimise interactions with these fuckers.

Leper life, MCrope

@Copexodius Maximus

Dude wtf do I do atp why do I keep getting treated so badly for no reason
Wtf. You have to develop some resiliency in this cruel world to survive. If I were in your shoes, I would have forced my way to get the food. No need to run away in this case.

i only go to the McD's with the display order thingy

Brutal man I feel you bro

What was she laughing at?

Sorry man. Maybe order online and pick it up next time? Most places will let you do that. You can also rest easy knowing that by bypassing the cashier you contributed to her eventually losing her job to automation.

In go make tenders

Foids have no fucking manners nowadays. Sadly, If she was caught on video laughing at you, she would most likely be given a warning and not get fired as she should. I hope you feel better

Don't give a penny to McDonald's or other goyslop serving establishments next time just go to a restaurant which'll be quiet after lunch time and serves tasty food.

Are you sure she's laughing at you?

If she was, jfl. She's a foid and managed to end up at McDonald's...

I just had the most blackpilling, brutal experience at McDonald's just now. So basically, what just happened was I walked over to the McDonald's, which is right next to my house, to get food because there was nothing in my house to eat. As I got there and approached the counter to order, the woman taking my order started dying laughing. She was laughing so much that she held her mouth and started crying from laughing. It made me feel so bad that I just ran out of the place and came back home. Now I'm just sitting here feeling more depressed than ever. I felt bad all day because of what happened with my mom the other day, and now this shit, it's really over for me.
Wait till she has late shift, wait for her in a nearby bush, suprise her with a cloth drenched in rohypnol, drag her to your basement, rape and teach her a lesson. Continue to dump her nude 400 miles from home on the side of an interstate/highway/autobahn.

I guess it's time to give her the Mc'Shootin Menu. (In GTA)

Foids are petty creatures that don't show respect to ANY guy who's not Chad. EVER. After they laugh at your face, they walk away thinking YOU'RE THE ONE IN THE WRONG. That's why I fucking despise foids and their cruel nature. Foids always find a way to prey and violate the weak EVERY TIME. And when they do, NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION. NO ONE CARES. THEY VIOLATE AND HARRAS AND STALK AND LAUGH AT YOUR FACE MAKING FUN OF YOU. Complete FUCKING ASSHOLES. If I was you, and if I could have a chance, I would've spilled fucking water on her and laughed (In GTA)

Go Elliot Mcrodgers

Ragefuel, should have screamed as loud as you can just to autism scare her, come back and shit up the bathroom and smear nutella all over the walls.

She could be laughing at anything. Maybes he read something funny earlier? You have a heightened sense of self-importance.

mogs me making a foid laugh

Pure schizo tier , she was prob laughing at something her coworker said not at u

Pure schizo tier , she was prob laughing at something her coworker said not at u
nigger had to been laughing at me because as soon as i came up to order she started laughing there was nobody around her and she was not on her phone before i left i looked at her in the face her eyes were bulging directly staring at me laughing and she didnt even attempt to stop laughing but continue laughing as i left staring at me.

Probably did that cause her life is shit too. I mean hell she works at fucking McNiggers I’d laugh like Joquain Penis too

nigger had to been laughing at me because as soon as i came up to order she started laughing there was nobody around her and she was not on her phone before i left i looked at her in the face her eyes were bulging directly staring at me laughing and she didnt even attempt to stop laughing but continue laughing as i left staring at me.
That’s fucking weird, either way she was prob a dchizo it is what it is